• Bel Air Gun Show (2008).jpg
      Bel Air Gun Show (2008).jpg
      70.8 KB · Views: 1,943

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    I don't think I bought anything last year, but it was sort of cool to walk around the armory.

JRisBundyboyz

Nov 23, 2007
    Bel Air
    not a huge show, but typically a few neat things. I like the friday night opening that's cool. I'll be there and I'm glad to support my local show.

I got a great deal on the handmade shad darts a guy was selling, they worked really well.

Thanks again for posting this.

xd40c

Business Owner-Gun Toter
    Sep 20, 2007
    East Earl, PA
    I'll mark my calender. Me and a buddy have made several of these shows lately. Nothing special gun-wise, but there always a lot of plain neat sh** there.

3rdRcn

RIP
    Industry Partner
    Sep 9, 2007
    Harford County
    All us hazzard county guys should figure a time to do a FTF so we know who each other are, networking is a good thing. It helps a ton on forums like this to put a face to the post.

zoostation

, ,
    Jan 28, 2007
    Abingdon
    I'll be there. Same as everybody it sounds like. Not much I've ever found to buy there beyond ammo, but too close to miss.

BTW while we're discussing Harford County, is everyone aware that Keith Caudill, the owner/operator of Denny's Guns passed away recently? This was the little shop out on Calvary Road next to the small general store just outside of Churchville.

rob b

c@r collecting
    I will be there friday night maybe saturday afternoon as well
    I need a nice cheap .22 for my son
    he went to the range with me and shot my 11/87 and 308 and was not happy lol
    so I figure a .22 will have him on the bench all day
    see you guys there

xd40c

Business Owner-Gun Toter
    Sep 20, 2007
    East Earl, PA
    I'll be there. Same as everybody it sounds like. Not much I've ever found to buy there beyond ammo, but too close to miss.

BTW while we're discussing Harford County, is everyone aware that Keith Caudill, the owner/operator of Denny's Guns passed away recently? This was the little shop out on Calvary Road next to the small general store just outside of Churchville.

I'm sorry to hear that. Thanks for the heads up. Will the store remain open???

Lambo

R.I.P.
    Dec 6, 2005
    Bel Air, Maryland

Was that the Father or Son?

Caeb75

Full fledged member
    Sep 19, 2007
    Aberdeen

Damn....Keith was a hell of a guy too. Had the best price around on good trap loads. He will be missed...

trapture

Surplus Rifle Lover
    Apr 27, 2007
    Dundalk-Ish
    I had a Table the last 2 Shows, won't this year but will be there this time around as a spectator.

You mean I saw you the past two years at the armory / VFW Hall and didn't know geesh :) I have to famerize myself with more peoples faces to their names on this page. Bad enough I want to call Norton, "Norton" and not "Paul". At least Spot77 has a user name with the first letter of his first name.

Lambo

R.I.P.
    Dec 6, 2005
    Bel Air, Maryland
    You mean I saw you the past two years at the armory / VFW Hall and didn't know geesh :) I have to famerize myself with more peoples faces to their names on this page. Bad enough I want to call Norton, "Norton" and not "Paul". At least Spot77 has a user name with the first letter of his first name.

I was against the wall a couple Tables to the front door of the Marine Corp League. Had a Table of Ammo!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dracula

Latest threads

Top Bottom