• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • frogman68

товарищ плачевная
    Apr 7, 2013
    Thanks to everyone who has signed up! Cant wait to meet you. The classes are filing up fast. We do plan to offer more classes, not just for beginners, but also some more advanced classes if there is enough interest.

I might need a place to live if I buy everything I need to reload :D

Jaybeez

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Patriot Picket
    May 30, 2006
    Darlington MD
    https://www.eventbrite.com/e/fuddlebuckscom-beginners-reloading-class-tickets-12958592499

This is the link to the sign ups for the first 2 class dates.
    sept 27th and oct4th. Both Saturday mornings. After the first 2 dates are booked, and one class is over, more dates will be added.

The class is being held at Fuddlebucks' warehouse, they are MDS's newest IP. Class materials, tools, presses, and refreshments will be provided, and lots of presses will be available for purchase or demo.

there are still a few slots left!

Dec 14, 2011
    Bel Air
    https://www.eventbrite.com/e/fuddlebuckscom-beginners-reloading-class-tickets-12958592499

This is the link to the sign ups for the first 2 class dates.
    sept 27th and oct4th. Both Saturday mornings. After the first 2 dates are booked, and one class is over, more dates will be added.

The class is being held at Fuddlebucks' warehouse, they are MDS's newest IP. Class materials, tools, presses, and refreshments will be provided, and lots of presses will be available for purchase or demo.

The Class for September 27th is sold out. There are only 4 spots left for the October 4th class. Thanks to everyone who has signed up and time is running out for those that have not! :)

DaemonAssassin

Why should we Free BSD?
    Jun 14, 2012
    Political refugee in WV
    To be clear here. We welcome everybody.

Also, we are not affiliated in anyway with Uncommon Arms or any other Shooting Sports related business.

Actually you are, with the owner of Uncommon Arms attending your class. There is a lot of bad blood between the membership here and the owner of UA. The owner of UA was the one that caused all of the issues here.

http://www.mdshooters.com/showthread.php?t=140402

There was another thread of him talking to the newsies about if the GA was going to ban the AR15, they should ban the AR10 too, due to it being a bigger bullet. I can't find that thread right now.

Bertfish

Throw bread on me
    Mar 13, 2013
    White Marsh, MD
    Actually you are, with the owner of Uncommon Arms attending your class. There is a lot of bad blood between the membership here and the owner of UA. The owner of UA was the one that caused all of the issues here.

There was another thread of him talking to the newsies about if the GA was going to ban the AR15, they should ban the AR10 too, due to it being a bigger bullet. I can't find that thread right now.

Come on man, don't stir the pot. This is a great deal for folks like me who want to learn to reload and no one wants to see it wrecked

DaemonAssassin

Why should we Free BSD?
    Jun 14, 2012
    Political refugee in WV
    Come on man, don't stir the pot. This is a great deal for folks like me who want to learn to reload and no one wants to see it wrecked

Not stirring the pot, just giving a heads up to those who are attending, what they might encounter.

If I was going to stir the pot, I would have listed every single thing he did to screw the community over.

Dec 14, 2011
    Bel Air
    Not stirring the pot, just giving a heads up to those who are attending, what they might encounter.

Thanks. We are marketing this on facebook as well as MDS. So presumably any banned users here can see it there.

What we are offering is a safe, fun, open environment for people to come together to learn the basics of reloading. If anyone tried to upset or cause disruptions, for whatever odd reason, they will promptly be told to leave.

DaemonAssassin

Why should we Free BSD?
    Jun 14, 2012
    Political refugee in WV
    Thanks. We are marketing this on facebook as well as MDS. So presumably any banned users here can see it there.

What we are offering is a safe, fun, open environment for people to come together to learn the basics of reloading. If anyone tried to upset or cause disruptions, for whatever odd reason, they will promptly be told to leave.

In that case, I have no issue with you. Carry on and best of luck in bringing new reloaders into the addiction. Don't forget to put something in about the MDS reloading section. :D

Jaybeez

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Patriot Picket
    May 30, 2006
    Darlington MD

Montoya (Tim, the guy you are sticking up for) and I are friends in the real world. I do work for him, and we send each other clients. He told me he wants to take one of our classes too. I read the first couple pages of that thread way back when it started. id rather focus on fun stuff and learning and advancing the second amendment. when threads turn into fights I just check out. Frogman and I have had some serious online disagreements in the past too, but I'm glad he's coming out to the class and wants to learn, and I hope the class lives up to his expectations.

Im the one teaching the classes. Fuddlebucks is just (graciously) lending us the use of their space and equipment. they've been an IP for only about a week now, and have offered a discount to all the members here. Please dont give them a hard time for being accepting of anyone intetested in learning.

DaemonAssassin

Why should we Free BSD?
    Jun 14, 2012
    Political refugee in WV
    Montoya (Tim, the guy you are sticking up for) and I are friends in the real world. I do work for him, and we send each other clients. He told me he wants to take one of our classes too. I read the first couple pages of that thread way back when it started. id rather focus on fun stuff and learning and advancing the second amendment. when threads turn into fights I just check out. Frogman and I have had some serious online disagreements in the past too, but I'm glad he's coming out to the class and wants to learn, and I hope the class lives up to his expectations.

Im the one teaching the classes. Fuddlebucks is just (graciously) lending us the use of their space and equipment. they've been an IP for only about a week now, and have offered a discount to all the members here. Please dont give them a hard time for being accepting of anyone intetested in learning.

Look at the post above yours, or look at the quote below.

In that case, I have no issue with you. Carry on and best of luck in bringing new reloaders into the addiction. Don't forget to put something in about the MDS reloading section. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Millebar

Latest threads

Top Bottom