• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mike4Maryland

Harford County, MD USA
    Apr 5, 2013
    Still an interest here. Retired, I can attend anytime when set up. Would love to load 9s & 40s. I haven't bought any reload stuff yet. Keep us posted.

Jaybeez

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Patriot Picket
    May 30, 2006
    Darlington MD
    Hi just wondering if this is still in the works or has it just fell off the map ?

everything is ready to go except me. I was injured about 6 weeks ago, but im recovering nicely. nothing serious, but definetly prevents me from working with tools. my surgery was last week, and this week ill be able to make a determination as to when we can start scheduling classes. I plan to set up a page on a site like eventbrite, that will allow you to sign up for the day you want to attend.

i'll post here and pm everyone thats replied when its go time.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    everything is ready to go except me. I was injured about 6 weeks ago, but im recovering nicely. nothing serious, but definetly prevents me from working with tools. my surgery was last week, and this week ill be able to make a determination as to when we can start scheduling classes. I plan to set up a page on a site like eventbrite, that will allow you to sign up for the day you want to attend.

i'll post here and pm everyone thats replied when its go time.

Sounds good. Hope your recovery is going well.

ras_oscar

Ultimate Member
    Apr 23, 2014
    Hope you heal well. Of course, not being able to handle tools means us beginners get all the hands on experience!!!. Please include me in the notices when sign up slots are availabae. Also, would be helpful to include a list of supplies I as a participant need to bring, and the cost to me. I just got my powder and primers. Now I need a press!!!

Jaybeez

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Patriot Picket
    May 30, 2006
    Darlington MD
    https://www.eventbrite.com/e/fuddlebuckscom-beginners-reloading-class-tickets-12958592499

This is the link to the sign ups for the first 2 class dates.
    sept 27th and oct4th. Both Saturday mornings. After the first 2 dates are booked, and one class is over, more dates will be added.

The class is being held at Fuddlebucks' warehouse, they are MDS's newest IP. Class materials, tools, presses, and refreshments will be provided, and lots of presses will be available for purchase or demo.

Jaybeez

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Patriot Picket
    May 30, 2006
    Darlington MD
    What do attendees need to provide/bring with them?

a note pad if you want to take notes. everything else will be provided for your use. we'll also most likely be ordering some pizzas at lunch time so everyone can take a break while students work the demo presses.

Bertfish

Throw bread on me
    Mar 13, 2013
    White Marsh, MD
    a note pad if you want to take notes. everything else will be provided for your use. we'll also most likely be ordering some pizzas at lunch time so everyone can take a break while students work the demo presses.

Wow, very decent of you all to provide everything for such a low fee

frogman68

товарищ плачевная
    Apr 7, 2013
    Signed up for the 27th :) . Let me know if you need brass (what caliber)

Pinecone

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 4, 2013
    Do you need people to help instruct/mentor?

I would be available on the 27th. But not the 4th.

Dec 14, 2011
    Bel Air
    Do you need people to help instruct/mentor?

I would be available on the 27th. But not the 4th.

Thank you for the generous offer. We are pretty well set right now. But we will definitely keep you in mind if we need the help!

Signed up for the 27th :) . Let me know if you need brass (what caliber)

So far we have everything we need to give the classes. All you need to do is bring yourself, your appetite, and your appetite for knowledge;)

glennc75

Jan 28, 2013
    Westminster / Carroll Co
    This is really a great thing to do for us noobs who don't even know what we don't know yet! Just signed up for the Oct 4 date. Will you be offering more advanced classes later if this goes well?

Dec 14, 2011
    Bel Air
    This is really a great thing to do for us noobs who don't even know what we don't know yet! Just signed up for the Oct 4 date. Will you be offering more advanced classes later if this goes well?

Thanks to everyone who has signed up! Cant wait to meet you. The classes are filing up fast. We do plan to offer more classes, not just for beginners, but also some more advanced classes if there is enough interest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Millebar

Latest threads

Top Bottom