• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Indiana Jones

Wolverine
    Mar 18, 2011
    CCN
    Spiffy.

I'm goin CQBR since I found DD rails in stock and have a hook-up for a legal, real, peq-15. :D

Local shop had em on sale for $119 and since I got a few guns the week before I got it for 100 bones. Also got that extended tube. Puts it perfectly where I like my normal stocks.

You and your lasers. "Another stiff as brit with your secret codes and your passwords."

Sent from the Bantu Wind using Tapatalk.

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    Has anyone used there's, yet? Does it really function well as a shoulder stock or just LOOK like one?

It ONLY functions as a shoulder stock. If you try to hook it to your forearm as is "intended", you can't line up the sights (at least that's my experience). I really like mine with the Phase 5 buffer that is made for the brace. Holds the brace in just the right place. I'm very happy with mine. Beats a $200 stamp all day long.

BenL

John Galt Speaking.
    It ONLY functions as a shoulder stock. If you try to hook it to your forearm as is "intended", you can't line up the sights (at least that's my experience). I really like mine with the Phase 5 buffer that is made for the brace. Holds the brace in just the right place. I'm very happy with mine. Beats a $200 stamp all day long.

Does it move around, once in place? I have an older design phase 5; I do like the new hex one, though.

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    Does it move around, once in place? I have an older design phase 5; I do like the new hex one, though.

No it doesn't move front to back on my buffer designed for it, but you could probably twist it side to side if you were trying to.

Silverlode

Ultimate Member
    Aug 16, 2010
    Frederick
    Brace and case arrived a couple days ago. Just opened the box. Case is pretty nice. Well, except for the f*cking muddy boot print on the INSIDE of it. Seriously? A-holes.

Ifdot

Ultimate Member
    Mar 4, 2013
    Md Eastern Shore
    Ordered FDE on last day of the sale, was told 4 weeks out. I was charged yesterday so I hope that means it is going to ship soon!

kraftyone

Mar 9, 2013
    But buy it from Sig directly.

SB15-Rifle-bag-promo.jpg

no shipping, no tax. black in stock, FDE will ship in 3 weeks or thereabouts.

Still going on?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dracula

Latest threads

Top Bottom