Dec 6, 2011
    Harford Co
    I think she's much hotter in this version :D

image.php

Multifaceted

Jerk of all Trades
    Jan 10, 2013
    Adams County, PA
    we should hand these out at lawyers mall and see it the libs blow a gasket ...

One thing though we need a ar-15 version as well :)

Anybody with moderate photo-manipulation skills can make these in a virtually endless variety. I doubt that the model in the "original" meme was or is even aware that her face was used for an anti-gun propakinderganda piece.

Benanov

PM Bomber
    May 15, 2013
    Shrewsbury, PA
    Well Hell's bells....!!

You don't need but one dimension. Libtards are the enemy. That's it. End of story.

Is that the one with Sarah Jessica Farter or whatever the hell the ugly bitch's name is?

I like the part where she freaks out when she sees a gal wearing boots and a flannel shirt.

"OH MY GOD!! It's Sarah Palin!!":eek:

The all vote the same. Oh, and it must be a pain to be so condescending.

Not exactly what I meant.

This whole "left/right" thing sort of forgets about up and down. The addition of new axes adds dimension. Usually social issues: I don't have the luxury of being a single-issue voter.

Some of them dovetail quite nicely - for a long time encryption fell under under ITAR regulations and was treated as a munition. Others not so much - a non-insignificant portion of otherwise votable pro-2A politicians say really hurtful and ignorant things about atheists. Others are very pro-patent and with me being in the software industry patent overreach is a huge problem.

Well, if I'm already accused, might as well be guilty. :mad54: I don't get to view things one-dimensionally. It must be nice. :mad54:

johnnyb2

Ultimate Member
    Apr 3, 2012
    Carroll County
    AAAAHHHHHHhhhhhh I don't think she really means the "GUN", I think she means that the gun "GOES OFF" too quick!! :-) She is just not explaining herself all that well.

kcbrown

Super Genius
    Jun 16, 2012
    This woman didn't have a gun:

AR-709309869.jpg&updated=&maxw=640&maxh=640

This woman did:

abc_teen_mom_kills_intruder_dm_120104_wg.jpg

Which would you rather be?

:D

(now I have to go off and find the appropriate examples for the "which man would you rather be with" message...)

Brooklyn

I stand with John Locke.
    Jan 20, 2013
    Plan D? Not worth the hassle.
    Anybody with moderate photo-manipulation skills can make these in a virtually endless variety. I doubt that the model in the "original" meme was or is even aware that her face was used for an anti-gun propakinderganda piece.

True... but we should consider getting real gun gals to pose....

Not cheesecake. Attractive approachable girl next store...

And all ages...

Also if that model did not sign a standard general release.. we should not use it.

Brooklyn

I stand with John Locke.
    Jan 20, 2013
    Plan D? Not worth the hassle.
    Not exactly what I meant.

This whole "left/right" thing sort of forgets about up and down. The addition of new axes adds dimension. Usually social issues: I don't have the luxury of being a single-issue voter.

Some of them dovetail quite nicely - for a long time encryption fell under under ITAR regulations and was treated as a munition. Others not so much - a non-insignificant portion of otherwise votable pro-2A politicians say really hurtful and ignorant things about atheists. Others are very pro-patent and with me being in the software industry patent overreach is a huge problem.

Well, if I'm already accused, might as well be guilty. :mad54: I don't get to view things one-dimensionally. It must be nice. :mad54:

Define orthogonal.. then be as dimensional as you wish..

Very few will care....

tourrider

Grumpy
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 9, 2009
    Corry, PA
    Obviously she has not met a male that she would trust with a gun. She needs to get away from those metrosexuals.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom