• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DubTap21

Jan 27, 2013
    Silver Spring
    Why not call BCM and ask? To answer your question......yes. I've seen them on quite a few AR pistols.

Sent from my SM-N930T using Tapatalk

Mini14tac

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    May 14, 2013
    North County
    This is what they responded with??? Who knows but not worth the risk!

Hello

Thank you for contacting us.
    We get asked this question a lot, and althought we have “technicality” to reference, this is a very trying time for gun rights and simple definitions that can sometimes be the difference between acceptance and felony charges. Sorry, but we have no for sure or certifiable knowledge of legality, nor can we make statements on legality. When people like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJmFEv6BHM0 Make gun control laws for citizens, often times their definition of components differs from those that actually manufacture them. For example, an AR15 is NOT an assault weapon and is classified by both the US Department of Defense and the Geneva Convention as a "defensive weapon", which is why battlefield medics are allowed to carry it. Ordinarily, medics and religious personnel are forbidden from maintaining or carrying an assault or offensive weapon, adding to the reason why medics and chaplains do not man crew served weapons such as the M240B, the M249 Saw, or the good old lady herself, Ma Deuce. Assault weapons are select fire automatic weapons, which of course the AR15 is not. These laws serve only to confuse and punish the law abiding citizen.
    Even though we advertise the KAG as an angled grip, which is technically permissible on a pisol, your state or more importantly, local law enforcement, may have a differing opinion. In order to best protect yourself, please contact your state's Department of Justice and ask for guidance on an accessory that conforms to their establish and currently enforced laws.
    Please let us know if we can assist you further.
    Bravo Company USA, Inc
    www.BravoCompanyUSA.com
    www.BravoCompanyMFG.com
    American Gunfighter

-----Original Message-----
    Sent: Tuesday, November 08, 2016 11:35 AM
    To: Bravo Company USA Information <info@bravocompanyusa.com>
    Subject: Contact Form Submission

Full-Name:
    email_ThankYou: Thank you for submitting your request. We will respond within 24 business hours.
    email_From:
    Subject: BCMGUNFIGHTER KAG
    email_Redirect:
    Message: Are these legal to mount on an AR15 Pistol being that are described as an Angle Grip. Do you have an ATF determination letter available?

DubTap21

Jan 27, 2013
    Silver Spring
    My Sig MPX pistol shipped with something almost identical :: shrug ::
    I see the Fortis angled grip on AR pistols all over YouTube, the internet and social media.....it's very similar in design to the BCM foregrip in question. I guess the only way to know is to send a letter to the ATF.

Sent from my SM-N930T using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom