• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mad scientist

Jul 13, 2013
    WV now
    Went to the Frederick Walmart and they didn't have anything on the shelves. Soooo, I was bored and tired of waiting for my Bersa Thunder paperwork to come back (4-16) so I picked up a Rossi, Circuit Judge for the fun of it. Now, I guess I need to add .45 Colt and .410 to the ammo list. I shouldn't torture myself!

At least .410 is pretty easy to find. I bought a Judge on 5-20. Have several boxes of ammo (both types) for it but no gun.

Mr H

Unincited Co-Conservative
    Went to the Frederick Walmart and they didn't have anything on the shelves. Soooo, I was bored and tired of waiting for my Bersa Thunder paperwork to come back (4-16) so I picked up a Rossi, Circuit Judge for the fun of it. Now, I guess I need to add .45 Colt and .410 to the ammo list. I shouldn't torture myself!

Circuit Judge is a neat rifle. Enjoy it!

Overboost44

6th gear
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 10, 2013
    Kent Island
    Bass Pro had 5 boxes of Winchester 100 rnds for $9.79 today but a limit of one. Figured I would get that one box. Last week they let me buy 3 boxes. Other than that the cupboard was nearly bare. Couple of these and a couple of those.

R1125

Apr 11, 2013
    Frederick

Which one did you go to. The one on rt 85 was loaded with 9mm value pack .40 value packs and 22lr this morning.

smores

Creepy-Ass Cracker
    Feb 27, 2007
    Falls Church
    WALMART in Fair Lakes (Centreville, VA). At first I saw this:

uploadfromtaptalk1374275531403.jpg

And said

uploadfromtaptalk1374275551936.jpg

Then I saw

uploadfromtaptalk1374275615521.jpg

And was like

uploadfromtaptalk1374275637602.jpg

I bought 100 rds of .45 ACP (WWB) for $40.77 and 5 rounds of Winchester military 12 ga. 00 buck for $4.97. They only had 5 boxes of the buckshot. Left some for other people. This is the first time I've seen .45 on a WALMART shelf since January.

Si vis pacem para bellum

follow me @DiscipleofJMB

Hatter

NEWB - Slack Appreciated!
    Mar 6, 2013
    Stewartstown, PA
    Went to gander mt in pa they had ammo but it was all at gouging prices. $62 for wwb 40 100rd

Me too, but at least they did have a brick of CCI standard 22LR which I have not been able to find locally. The thing was, they charged the per/box price (5 bucks) for each box in the brick - total cost 50 bucks for 500 rounds, no discount for buying a full brick.

I really wanted to get recommended ammo for a brand new Smith & Wesson M&P 15/22 for break-in, so I did buy it.

Still waiting for pre-panic prices for ammo...... not holding my breath while waiting though.

Dave T

If you go to Walmart's website looking for ammo, you click on one of the links for ammo and you don't get much information. You'll see a little message that says "Store information not available". Here's a way to get around and see the items details, including what stores may have it in stock. I say "may" because I noticed that the "last update" was several days old for the one I viewed. Watch the youtube video linked below if interested in seeing how to do this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZRjbXKSLKI

AJRB

Ultimate Member
    May 8, 2013
    If you go to Walmart's website looking for ammo, you click on one of the links for ammo and you don't get much information. You'll see a little message that says "Store information not available". Here's a way to get around and see the items details, including what stores may have it in stock. I say "may" because I noticed that the "last update" was several days old for the one I viewed. Watch the youtube video linked below if interested in seeing how to do this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZRjbXKSLKI

This :party29: :beer:
    (make sure you check the date last time site was updated, some say in stock but hasn't been updated in over a week.)

defygravity

May 5, 2012
    Baltimore County
    Not surprisingly, the Wall Mart in Kauai is fresh out. Incredible array of scopes though.

Truthfully, I sort of figured they'd be out, but more wanted to gloat that I'm in Hawaii, and its only 75 degrees here.

Very little to no shooting here.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

TyFromMD

Ultimate Member
    Mar 31, 2011
    Maryland
    Not surprisingly, the Wall Mart in Kauai is fresh out. Incredible array of scopes though.

Truthfully, I sort of figured they'd be out, but more wanted to gloat that I'm in Hawaii, and its only 75 degrees here.

Very little to no shooting here.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Good friends of mine recently returned to MD from 6 months in Kauai. Is there even a place to shoot on that island?

Pinecone

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 4, 2013
    Yes.

And they hunt on most of the islands.

Maui used to have a couple of sporting clays ranges.

And Waikiki has a couple of indoor pistol ranges. But not recommended. They are mainly for the Japanese tourists. I was told the pistols are on bungee harnesses to prevent the muzzle from being pointing anywhere except down range.

CFCE

Nov 23, 2012
    St. Mary's Co.
    Wal-Mart Pigeon Forge Tenn. :) has .243, .270, 12 gauge shot shells.While I was looking a guy from Indianna came up and started talking to me. He said it is the same out his way. He saw a fist fight over ammo one time when he was waiting in line for ammo to be put on shelves.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom