• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • clutchNthrottle

Deadpooligan
    Feb 2, 2012
    Harford
    This certainly seems plausible to me. Not sure why people are summarily dismissing it.

You're right, it's absolutely true wal mart will no longer be carrying hand gun ammo in Maryland. I bought the last 5 value packs of WWB .45 ever in the whole state on Sat. So don't even bother looking for ammo there, you'll just be wasting your time... be sure to pass this info around and tell all your friends!

Don'tTread13

Dec 19, 2012
    You're right, it's absolutely true wal mart will no longer be carrying hand gun ammo in Maryland. I bought the last 5 value packs of WWB .45 ever in the whole state on Sat. So don't even bother looking for ammo there, you'll just be wasting your time... be sure to pass this info around and tell all your friends!

+1 :lol2:

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine

Bet you didn't buy in Frederick on rt 26.

HonestFool03

Feb 24, 2009
    Arbutus Walmart was putting out new ammo 20 mins ago... I got 6 boxes of 9mm... They were putting more 9 out and some Ak ammo... Not sure what else they had.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

ed4all10

May 20, 2013
    Second that on the Arbutus Wally World. I just bought 2 boxes of 9mm before the counter closed and there were still a few left.

Darkemp

Ultimate Member
    Aug 18, 2009
    Marylandistan
    He told me if he scans the same credit card twice in one day at the SG counter for more than one 100rd box it activates a camera to video record the transaction and he'll get in trouble... :lol2: he'll tell you when he's supposed to go on break though so you can come back and get a 2nd box when some one else is covering, but you didn't hear it from him... :innocent0

Ummm your guy is full of it. Every transaction on every register is recorded because there are cameras on every register in the store. Credit card processing cannot be connected to the cameras.

swahl61

May 19, 2013
    Arbutus WM just sold the last 3 bx's of 9 right before I got there. They have 1 bx of 7.62 left Winchester, 6 bx's of hydra 380 and 6 bx's of .45 hydra left.

clutchNthrottle

Deadpooligan
    Feb 2, 2012
    Harford
    Ummm your guy is full of it. Every transaction on every register is recorded because there are cameras on every register in the store. Credit card processing cannot be connected to the cameras.

yeah, I know that... :rolleyes: I bought 2 bricks of .22 and value pack of .45 the day before his story and 2 value packs of .45 and a value pack of 9mm the day after his story using the same credit card when a different person was manning the counter... the old-timer is a nice guy though, I'm not gonna break his bawls over it... :patriot:

MDGolom

Ultimate Member
    Sep 29, 2010
    Baltimore County
    Arbutus WM just sold the last 3 bx's of 9 right before I got there. They have 1 bx of 7.62 left Winchester, 6 bx's of hydra 380 and 6 bx's of .45 hydra left.

I got there about 7:15 this morning and there was a person waiting for someone near the ammo case. I looked in and saw 3 boxes of Federal 9mm and 1 box of WWB 7.62x39. I figured the guy was waiting for the 9mm, so I left. As I'm walking to the checkout I heard "Will the person wanting the 9mm ammo please return to the sporting good department" over the PA. That made me crack up.

If price for the 7.62 was $30/40 rounds (if the price on the shelf was correct), so I passed.

I need to remember to go to Walmart BEFORE I got to the gym so I don't miss out next time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom