• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Uncle Duke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 2, 2013
    Not Far Enough from the City
    9 boxes of .41 Mag at Bass Pro as of 5:30pm yesterday....... not one single round of anything else that can be put through a handgun.

Not a round of 22 LR.........not even a shot capsule. No .223 either.

hooterzurg

Redneck Democrat
    Big line of vultures at Wal-mart in Eldersburg this morning... The guy finally dragged a cart of ammo out of the back around 7:20. He had a case of .223 Tulammo, most of a case of 7.62, some .22WMR, some .308 and .30-06. I didn't see any handgun ammo. Somebody bought 3 boxes of the .223, but the rest was still there when I walked out.

Two guys who were looking for .22LR offered to grab me extra boxes of 7.62. I didn't turn them down. FWIW, I'm shooting whatever I buy, and I don't feel bad getting more than 3 boxes of ammo that comes with only 20 to a box.

casmith09

Jul 24, 2012
    Catonsville
    Ellicott city walmart nada... ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361455940.078906.jpg
    e8e9enaz.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361455955.495872.jpg
      ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361455955.495872.jpg
      77 KB · Views: 288

CLP

Dec 18, 2012
    I didn't say it IS illegal i was questioning whether it is. IMO it would only be wise to do for family and friends. If someone is trying to get every box of ammo for themselves and not leave me or anyone else any then that tells me they only care about their gun rights and not mine or yours.

Ben_Wood

Jan 30, 2013
    Harford County
    I didn't say it IS illegal i was questioning whether it is. IMO it would only be wise to do for family and friends. If someone is trying to get every box of ammo for themselves and not leave me or anyone else any then that tells me they only care about their gun rights and not mine or yours.

What does ammo hoarding have anything to do with gun rights? I think you might be a little angry that someone was trying to get around a policy (not law).

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    How is it possible that Ellicott City WM never seems to have anything? Is an employee tipping some friends off or something? I could hit that one on the way home from work but it doesn't seem to be worth it.

4095fanatic

Paramagic
    Dec 3, 2010
    How is it possible that Ellicott City WM never seems to have anything? Is an employee tipping some friends off or something? I could hit that one on the way home from work but it doesn't seem to be worth it.

Each store gets different amount of things in stock... I don't believe EC is on the list of places that get's the "big" shipments of ammo. Even in "normal" times I don't recall them every having all that much ammo.

D3V1L

Dec 26, 2012
    Elkridge
    ec arbutus and glenburnie are the only 3 walmarts ive been able to snag 9mm. its rare if stays on the shelf longer than an hour

NukeNick

Jan 27, 2013
    Landsdowne Walmart has 22lr, 22 Mag, .308, and they had a few .45 autos left. A good selection of other rifle cartridges as well.

If you are after the .45 I would guess it would be gone by the time you read this and get there. they only had 3 boxes left.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Shive62

Latest threads

Top Bottom