• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jusaduffr

Jan 15, 2013
    Lancaster, PA
    Just left Dicks in Hunt Valley...nothing but shotgun stuff.

Walmart in Cockeysville had 22WMR $12.97, (1)45 185 wwb $22.87, (2)45 230 wwb $20.87, (5) Tula 7.62x39 $5.17. They also had 380 and 17, but don't remember the price. And the usual shotgun stuff.

ECPDefense

Jun 30, 2010
    Cecil-Tucky
    I traveled to Charlotte, NC last week for 4 days and stopped at various Walmarts, gun stores, and the Bass Pro at the Concord Mills Mall. I could not find one box of .223 or bulk packs of .22 LR.

On the bright side, I was out of Maryland and was able to carry for 4 whole days! :)

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    South Carroll Sporting Goods in Woodbine has .45, 9mm, 7.62x39 Tula, .223, .38 special and more that I can't recall. Also had some CCI .22 but I think I got the last box. Prices a little higher than WalMart, but still good. They're only open Wednesday nights though.

Mowog

Dec 1, 2012
    Ellicott City, MD
    I just got notice that an order of Winchester 9MM NATO (500 rounds) that I ordered 12/21/12 has just shipped from Sportsmans Guide.

Maybe some ammo is getting back into the pipeline. This is +P stuff that is costing me just under $130 ($13/box of 50). Maybe I won't go to the Howard County show this weekend.

Hopefully stuff will start to appear at the traditional sites that don't gouge and count on repeat, loyal customers.

Bob

hooterzurg

Redneck Democrat
    Walmart Westminster 4pm
    Same stuff they have had for weeks.

You have to hit them super early. I've gotten .40 S&W, .45 ACP and 7.62x39 in the past few days at around 6:30 or 7AM just after they opened.

Eldersburg said they're getting 46 boxes of 7.62x39 tonight, so they're my first stop on the way to work tomorrow. 3 at a time sucks, but they've got it cheaper than anyone else at this point.

Chaos_Being

Feb 11, 2013
    Carroll County
    I've seen Columbia, Ellicott city and Quarterfield restocking shelves in late afternoon/evening the past month. most of the walmarts seem to let the morning shifts stock the ammo tho. I'm finding though alot of the walmarts only have one person with a key usually working and they are often on break or nowhere to be found when i do see the ammo on the shelf later in the day.

Pretty much, I've had my best luck in the mornings, and about 90% of the time I have to practically drag someone over there to open the ammo cabinet.

CLP

Dec 18, 2012
    Someone tried to get me to buy them more ammo with their cash at a wal mart tonight because of the 3 box limit. I am pretty sure they are a member of these forums but I won't name names. I will just say that i think asking a stranger to do such a thing is not only rude but it sounds illegal? Does anyone else think that kind of behavior is wrong and could hurt pro gun image?

risk

Dec 7, 2011
    Someone tried to get me to buy them more ammo with their cash at a wal mart tonight because of the 3 box limit. I am pretty sure they are a member of these forums but I won't name names. I will just say that i think asking a stranger to do such a thing is not only rude but it sounds illegal? Does anyone else think that kind of behavior is wrong and could hurt pro gun image?

Nothing wrong with that IMO.

babalooie21204

Aug 13, 2012
    Columbia

And tell me what about it is illegal? LMAO...

Good for him / her, I hope he got the extra boxes

mdonzi

mdonzi
    Feb 26, 2010
    pasadena
    lets hope there not buying it and putting back on here for sale at a high price very sad you can buy 22 lr there not even on the ban

hishaun84

Designated MD Collector
    Oct 18, 2011
    Annapolis, MD
    lets hope there not buying it and putting back on here for sale at a high price very sad you can buy 22 lr there not even on the ban

This.
    I'm happy that some of the retailers that still sell ammo at reasonable prices have a limit per person. This allows us that actually go to the range and shoot/train the access to ammo. I hope the guy that was standing outside of walmart DIDN'T get another box. Hopefully it wasn't someone from our shooting community. And I really hope people aren't poaching all the walmart/dick's/basspro supplies, then turning around and trying to sell them at crazy prices right here on the forums.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Shive62

Latest threads

Top Bottom