Awareness/Mindset/Q&A get together with Bob "Ninja" Porras. Delta/CIA guy. Thursday April 18,2024

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 4g64loser

Bad influence
    Jan 18, 2007
    maryland
    Stronghold (S3) in Defuniak, Fl. Feb 9-11. Gonna be cool. If I play my cards right and the stars align, WV for a week after the get together.
    If you are doing the WV thing, let me know and we'll try to get you on some distance while you are in that vicinity. Porras would be welcome, too, if he's interested and available.

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    If you are doing the WV thing, let me know and we'll try to get you on some distance while you are in that vicinity. Porras would be welcome, too, if he's interested and available.
    I forgot the name of the range, but it is almost literally right behind Peacemaker. I think where Loudon tactical hangs out.

N3uka

Ultimate Member
    Aug 26, 2013
    College Park
    Sorry for the delay. Life has been a bit crazy and hard to plan that far ahead. I just sent payment and figure if need to bail someone might want to grab my seat hopefully.

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    Sorry for the delay. Life has been a bit crazy and hard to plan that far ahead. I just sent payment and figure if need to bail someone might want to grab my seat hopefully.
    PAID!

I was getting ready to ask. Gotcha. Thank you!

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    Ok. I hope everyone gets there early, 5 would be nice. Order some nosh and engage in some jocularity. The Hideaway wings are some of the best smoked wings in the state. And those who may imbibe, the bourbon selection is one of the best in the state as well. If you ever wanted to sample something before investing in a whole bottle, this would be the place to do it.

Also I am going to run my mouth for a few minutes before Ninja kicks in.

I want to thank everyone in advance for participating. I LOVE when we all get together for some knowledge transfer. This is certainly a subject that can go on for at least 8 hours to cover everything. Not the case this time, but everyone will leave with something and to hopefully a few ideas to bestow upon others.
    I cannot wait to see everyone in April and for y'all to meet Bob. I spent all day with him on the range this past weekend and had a great time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dracula

Latest threads

Top Bottom