• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kohburn

Resident MacGyver
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2008
    PAX NAS / CP MCAS
    incase you didn't see the snow thread. a tree fell on my durango.

it needs a new rear hatch and minor body work on the roof by the rear hatch.

Progressive would like to use either pj's on great mills or two guys in california.

any recommendations?

Hunter

Aug 31, 2009
    Back before it changed hands I had the Ford dealership repair my 00 Dodge truck after hitting a larg buck out on 235 some years ago. They completly rebuilt the front of the truck and did excellent work. But I can't speak to the quality of their work now.

Polecat

R.I.P.
    Feb 4, 2008
    Southern Maryland

Progressive would like to use either pj's on great mills or two guys in california.

any recommendations?
    Go to PJ's on Rt 5 and Great Mills Road. I have had excellent results there a couple of times. Stay away from anyone else in St Marys. :)

Half-cocked

Senior Meatbag
    Mar 14, 2006
    But, isn't your Durango the one that mysteriously burst into flames, shortly after the tree fell on it?

;)

honda53s

Ultimate Member
    May 4, 2009
    Baltimore County
    parkville autobody. I have had 2 trucks and 3 cars. full paint and body work and interior done there. amazing work. A guy by the name of brad did all of my work there. couldnt ask for a better job at a fair price!!!!

Papi4baby

WWJBD
    May 10, 2009
    California
    Ignore that curmungen.....go with Two Guys.

TR

I have had to use body shops twice down here both time i used them. I was not happy the second time around with them.

The first time they replace a whole door and everything was fine.

The second time they have to repair the current part, meh. Not bad, but not good either.

A friend of mine of PJ they did a good job.

FR8TRN

Jan 28, 2010
    Clermont, FL

any recommendations?

Two Guys in California is good, used them for my wifes week old Grand Prix when it got rearended on the bridge, can't even tell it was worked on.

I know my info says Harford County, I was a Lusbian for 14yrs........

Patrick

MSI Executive Member
    Apr 26, 2009
    Calvert County
    All these help. Thanks.

I kinda, sorta, maybe backed the backhoe gently into my wife's Jetta while clearing snow with the loader. It's only a few scratches and a slight dent, but I probably want to fix that for her.

Polecat

R.I.P.
    Feb 4, 2008
    Southern Maryland
    Two Guys in California is good, used them for my wifes week old Grand Prix when it got rearended on the bridge, can't even tell it was worked on.

I know my info says Harford County, I was a Lusbian for 14yrs........

They were good on my truck when it was rear-ended......but......they just mashed my rear light wires back together..no good connection, just mashed together! :mad54: Take your pick...Good luck..:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Lloyd_Hansen

Latest threads

Top Bottom