ATF to Issue New Ruling on Monday regarding New Restrictions on Shotgun Importation

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • yellowfin

Pro 2A Gastronome
    Jul 30, 2010
    Lancaster, PA
    I hate that this is so ill timed for me financially. And I REALLY hate the ATF legislating from the clipboard. Why is it that it's such a big no no for judges to legislate from the bench but not a single thing is said about the ATF making stuff up out of thin air like this, legislating from the clipboard?

JCB003

Ultimate Member
    Sep 10, 2007
    Great...just what I need. I've been putting off getting another one for too long. Good luck to me.

Markp

Ultimate Member
    Dec 22, 2008
    Don't sweat the conversion stuff too much. I picked from a number of suppliers and just created my own conversion on the fly from available parts. Saiga 12 conversions are super simple. If you want to convert your Saiga 12, you need to first consider if you want to have a bolt up affair or something a little more invasive. I would recommend something a bit more invasive. Like this:

Mark

Attachments

• DSCN0968.jpg
      DSCN0968.jpg
      59.6 KB · Views: 238

clandestine

AR-15 Savant
    Oct 13, 2008
    Elkton, MD
    I bought all the unconverted Saiga 12's on the market. I will warehouse them, and I will only sell them if I get a hot oil massage and $2500.00 cash for each one.

jpk1md

Ultimate Member
    Jan 13, 2007
    I bought all the unconverted Saiga 12's on the market. I will warehouse them, and I will only sell them if I get a hot oil massage and $2500.00 cash for each one.

Will they be converted to folding stock, tromix style w/kh sights and an ugly pointy flash suppressor for 2500?

I'm not sayin'....I'm just sayin'....

I've got mine already......

clandestine

AR-15 Savant
    Oct 13, 2008
    Elkton, MD
    Will they be converted to folding stock, tromix style w/kh sights and an ugly pointy flash suppressor for 2500?

I'm not sayin'....I'm just sayin'....

I've got mine already......

No way man, unconverted for $2500, fully tactical chadderized would cost $10K. ;)

Hopalong

Man of Many Nicknames
    Jun 28, 2010
    Howard County

DAMMIT! You're the one snatching all the hot hardware out from under me. No wonder I couldn't get my hands on more than one.

Oh wait, that sounded...really bad didn't it? Sh!t....

Fodder4Thought

New Dad!!
    Jul 19, 2009
    Yesterday I saw two of them on the wall in a gun store in Frederick. I can't remember what it was called, but it was off of Rosemont near Ft Dietrich. Pretty big store, too.

Nice guys in there too, as far as I could tell.

Patrick

MSI Executive Member
    Apr 26, 2009
    Calvert County
    If ATF wants anything approaching a budget after the March 4 Continuing Resolution ends they would be smart to STFU and end the games.

The Congress can defund specific parts of ATF if they want. It is now time to defund the research divisions that come up with these stupid rules. And the "sporting purpose" clause is a pre-Heller throwback. Congress made that problem and they need to fix it. Now.

Edit: I talked to some ATF people at SHOT and they were cool. They were checking NFA app status for you right there on the floor of the show. The common joke about ATF being a good corner store came up and one agent said point blank he'd shop there because it would carry "all my favorite things."

These problems come from the political appointees and their henchmen. Those are the ones we need to restrict.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bara4033

Latest threads

Top Bottom