ATF to Issue New Ruling on Monday regarding New Restrictions on Shotgun Importation

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jpk1md

Ultimate Member
    Jan 13, 2007
    Time to write a bunch of Republican Reps and strongly suggest they defund/prohibit spending of money on any activities related to this ban

Hit 'em in the wallet.

4g64loser

Bad influence
    Jan 18, 2007
    maryland
    One is on the shelf (pistol grip conversion done, receiver welded up, etc.) at Glade Valley Sporting Goods in Frederick. I do not remember what it is priced at off the top of my head (shotguns aren't my thing).

Disclaimer--I an not an employee of the business but I am close personal friends with the owner and help him out working on weapons so take my opinions with the appropriate grain of salt.

If Midcounty has them, he is an A+ guy to deal with, as is Ted at Engage (dunno if he has any, but it is worth a phone call if you have just GOT to have one). Practical Defense in Martinsburg probably has them, but it will necessitate a transfer fee, FWIW. He's a friend of mine too, so again, the grain of salt thing!!

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005

Attachments

• ludacris.jpg
      ludacris.jpg
      11.8 KB · Views: 287

Slimjim

Ultimate Member
    Mar 6, 2007
    I have a saiga 12, now im considering selling it. Anyone have a benelli they want to trade? :D I might keep it, see what happens monday.

joppaj

Sheepdog
    Staff member
    Apr 11, 2008
    MD
    We all can firmly attest, there is one niche in the economy that has been thriving the last couple of years.

Just when prices were getting within the realm of reason.

Yup. My usual response would be that instead of paying the hyper-inflated prices people should probably send a nice check to the SAF. I'm not sure that it will help in this case.

BTW, I'm willing to pay a reasonable price for someone's Remmy 1100 Tac-2 if they'd like to fund thier Saiga. ;)

h2u

Village Idiot
    Jul 8, 2007
    South County
    I thought Russian American Arms were building the Saiga's here in the US.

Nope. They're made at the greatest arsenal ever created :innocent0 The amount and types of weapons that have come from this place boggles the mind. Plus, they have THE LEGEND working there (to what capacity-I really don't care) ;):D

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Millebar

Latest threads

Top Bottom