• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bibitor

Kulak
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 10, 2017
    FEMA Region III
    Here’s the problem du jour...

ATF said braces are legal and you can shoulder the “pistol” that’s NOT an SBR.

Now, ATF say they’re not legal and are in fact an SBR/AOW and require a stamp AND require it after the fact.

ATF are making an interpretation, allowing/encouraging public “consumption” (behavior) in line with the new interpretation, allowing that to stand for a period of time THEN ATF are gonna de facto make lots of folks who acted in a compliant manner, non compliant...and thus be breaking “the law.”

All this of course purposely ignores the wholesale infringement action that BATFE is the principle proponent but not sole proprietor of...

Welcome fellow criminals.

Anybody else see that BATFE is putting out a new 4473 to start next month? Top third of front page is a firm to annotate the mfr, model and caliber of your purchase(s)...???

Don't forget about the third gender option, very important.

Kharn

Ultimate Member
    Mar 9, 2008
    Hazzard County
    Here’s the problem du jour...

ATF said braces are legal and you can shoulder the “pistol” that’s NOT an SBR.

Now, ATF say they’re not legal and are in fact an SBR/AOW and require a stamp AND require it after the fact.

ATF are making an interpretation, allowing/encouraging public “consumption” (behavior) in line with the new interpretation, allowing that to stand for a period of time THEN ATF are gonna de facto make lots of folks who acted in a compliant manner, non compliant...and thus be breaking “the law.”

All this of course purposely ignores the wholesale infringement action that BATFE is the principle proponent but not sole proprietor of...

Welcome fellow criminals.

Anybody else see that BATFE is putting out a new 4473 to start next month? Top third of front page is a firm to annotate the mfr, model and caliber of your purchase(s)...???

The ATF says the new 4473 is to move the listing of the firearm(s) being transferred to a page seen by the purchaser, instead of being a page only read by the store employee. They also require you write out the number of firearms transferred on that form using words, "one," "two," "six," etc, so it can't be changed by an unscrupulous employee to add additional firearms to hide missing inventory.

Ammo Jon

Ultimate Member
    Mar 3, 2008
    As a person that suffers with disabilities I find this infringes on my rights under the ADA.

FHJ69

Mar 13, 2011
    Upper PDRMC
    The ATF says the new 4473 is to move the listing of the firearm(s) being transferred to a page seen by the purchaser, instead of being a page only read by the store employee. They also require you write out the number of firearms transferred on that form using words, "one," "two," "six," etc, so it can't be changed by an unscrupulous employee to add additional firearms to hide missing inventory.

CCCXVII?

:D

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    If Biden wins a squeaker, in addition to AR/AK pistols with braces, wonder what else the ATF might pursue through reclassification - semi-automatic rifles, green-tipped 5.56 (they tried in the past), frequency of private sales by individuals, etc.

FHJ69

Mar 13, 2011
    Upper PDRMC
    If Biden wins a squeaker, in addition to AR/AK pistols with braces, wonder what else the ATF might pursue through reclassification - semi-automatic rifles, green-tipped 5.56 (they tried in the past), frequency of private sales by individuals, etc.

I hear the rock-fish are running in the south bay next weekend. I'm think'n about planning a charter. Who's in? :o

FHJ69

Mar 13, 2011
    Upper PDRMC
    Can we bring all our guns? I hate fishing without my guns by my side...

Yes sir I think that's a splendid idea!!! I'll leave all my class III stuff at home. You know... needing permission and all that. But everything else, a resounding yes! :party29:

PS. Clowns really do freak me out. Been that way since I was a kid. LOL!!! :innocent0

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    Just take my hand. I'll walk you through it...

Heh, heh, heh...:D

A clown is walking into the woods with a kid hand in hand. The kid starts crying. The clown asks “what’s wrong?” The kid says “it’s dark and scary in there”. The clown says “quit yer bitching, I’m the one that has to walk out of here alone...”

Last edited:

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    A clown is walking into the woods hand in hand. The kid starts crying. The clown asks “what’s wrong?” The kid says “it’s dark and scary in there”. The clown says “quit yer bitching, I’m the one that has to walk out of here alone...”

* laughing-coughing-weezing*

:lol2:

FHJ69

Mar 13, 2011
    Upper PDRMC
    A clown is walking into the woods hand in hand. The kid starts crying. The clown asks “what’s wrong?” The kid says “it’s dark and scary in there”. The clown says “quit yer bitching, I’m the one that has to walk out of here alone...”

Ya'll are seriously creepy. My kind of folk! Just lose the clown suit. LOL! :D

Jed195

Ultimate Member
    Oct 19, 2011
    MD.
    If you woke up in the woods, pants around your ankles, rear end all greased up...would you tell anybody?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GD-3

Latest threads

Top Bottom