• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    Fine, I’m one of the people that will continue to be ruled. You know why, because I don’t trust our legal system to get it done in time.
    I want to continue to shoot my braced/sbr rifle and if that means filing some paperwork so on the off chance I got pulled over on my way to and from the range I’m not gonna be spending well over $0 which is what it cost me to get a stamp.

Why are we as responsible gun owners giving each other a hard time over doing what’s in our own best interest?

Others chose not to, hey I support them and their right and am not going to say it’s the wrong decision for them.

For me, I made my decision based on my thoughts of what’s best for me and my family.

And if I’m wrong well guess what, I’ve still got a brace, I’ve still got a buffer tube set, I’ve still got lowers in the safe looking to be built, so I’ll just build a new braced firearm. Problem solved.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk bud no
    I don't wrong anyone for doing what they feel is right in this case. I agree with you that it is counter productive. I'm no crusader. Everyone works within their own risk tolerances.

What you do is your own business and no one else's.

KIBarrister

Opinionated Libertarian
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 10, 2013
    Kent Island/Centreville
    Whether you complied or not should not be discussed on the internet. Both are reckless in their own way.
    It is not quite yet Friday, but in honor of its coming arrival Hooch has a message for his human: Shut the Fvck Up! I don't understand the human urge to blare things from the rooftops, especially when it is in relation to a government agency with the not-unearned stereotype of shooting your dog.

alucard0822

For great Justice
    Oct 29, 2007
    PA
    Injunction applies to all members of group, customers of plaintiffs and FPC members. So go join FPC and you get relief from pistol brace on June 1.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I'm a FPC member and bought Maxim stuff, so covered. Good chance of a full injunction soon as all the other lawsuits cite this, and members of dozens of things fall under it. Also glad I joined FPC when I let my NRA membership run out, SAF and FPC have been far more effective lately.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Millebar

Latest threads

Top Bottom