• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    I am a law abiding citizen. The feds could read my e-mail, listen to my phone calls, open my mail. The only laws I violate are traffic laws. I still have a huge problem with this. It is nobody's business what I say or write or text. Our government is the "Big Brother" Orwell envisioned. It is the tyranny the Founder's feared.

46and2

Aug 13, 2013
    PA
    Sooner or later I'm going to have to unplug from all this. Smart phones and Internet. Don't know how I'll do it since I depend on it so much. But I feel it's inevatible if I want to protect my privacy.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Learn how to spell anal if your going to use the word.

sent from somewhere in the world.

Sooner or later I'm going to have to unplug from all this. Smart phones and Internet. Don't know how I'll do it since I depend on it so much. But I feel it's inevatible if I want to protect my privacy.

If you want to use the word inevitable you need to learn how to spell anal first....

marte616

God bless America...
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 15, 2008
    Occupied Territory

Half-cocked

Senior Meatbag
    Mar 14, 2006
    He shouldn't have a problem with it since he claims to have nothing to hide.
    Since I don't keep any guns, drugs, or pressure cookers up my butt the government can anally probe me all they want. Whatever keeps 'Merica safe, right?

Learn how to spell anal if your going to use the word.

He didn't misspell "anal", he used the word "anally", the adjective form of "anal".

On the other hand, you misspelled "you're" as "your".

Grammar Nazi points awarded: -300.

marte616

God bless America...
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 15, 2008
    Occupied Territory
    The Feds have for decades paid telecomms big money to keep their phone records for posterity, violating multiple state and federal laws in the process. Additionally, the Feds also have paid tech companies big money to delay or prohibit encryption protocols and secure email tools. This is no longer containable, as apps have been home-brewed for years now....but the FOJ sued the inventors of the PGP ( pretty good encryption) algorithms about 15-20 years ago with the pretext of national security because NSA could not break the algorithms.

Nothing you say on the phone, text on your device, send via email, or write on a blog is private my friends, nothing. So all those doomsday sayers and crazy tinfoil hatters we like to laugh at and denounce have been right all along...and are laughing at us now...Alex Jones anyone?

Benanov

PM Bomber
    May 15, 2013
    Shrewsbury, PA
    The Feds have for decades paid telecomms big money to keep their phone records for posterity, violating multiple state and federal laws in the process. Additionally, the Feds also have paid tech companies big money to delay or prohibit encryption protocols and secure email tools. This is no longer containable, as apps have been home-brewed for years now....but the FOJ sued the inventors of the PGP ( pretty good encryption) algorithms about 15-20 years ago with the pretext of national security because NSA could not break the algorithms.

PGP and its cousin GPG are still fairly secure. Usually the encryption is not broken - the keys are compromised by getting password to the private key.

The problem is that you're encrypting the contents of the email, not the actual message, so it's completely susceptible to all the metadata collection going about.

It's why Groklaw shut down.

People seem to think email's like an envelope. It's more like a postcard. I've had to stop doing business with idiots on two occaisons that send unencrypted forms with my SSN typed into them.

I'm one of the few people I know using GPG.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bara4033

Latest threads

Top Bottom