Armed Robbery in Prince Frederick (Residence)

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fish67

Nov 13, 2008
    For all of you that thought southern Maryland was different than all the rest...

"On January 24, 2009 at approximately 10:29 p.m., members of the Calvert County Sheriff’s Office and the Maryland State Police, Barrack U responded to a residence on Calvert Towne Drive in Prince Frederick for a report of an armed robbery. Initial interviews with the 9 victims revealed that 3 black male suspects brandishing handguns and wearing masks entered the residence through an unlocked door. "

Full story: http://www.calvertnews.info/news/1170/prince-frederick-armed-robbery

Kenny

The Bomb Digity
    Nov 2, 2008
    Lusby
    Thats because Calverttowne is the hood. My techs don't like going in there for disconnects by themselves. Bad thing is they people that robbed them probably live two houses down.

fish67

Nov 13, 2008
    Thats because Calverttowne is the hood. My techs don't like going in there for disconnects by themselves. Bad thing is they people that robbed them probably live two houses down.

But even so, the thing that worries is me is that when they are successful in their own backyard it is not long before they move onto more lucrative earnings opportunities.

Kenny

The Bomb Digity
    Nov 2, 2008
    Lusby
    If you saw this place you wouldn't be to worried. About it getting out. 99% of other robberies in this county the people aren't home. The crooks will even cut the crap out of them selves on a window and leave evidence EVERYWHERE!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom