• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SkunkWerX

Ultimate Member
    Jul 17, 2010
    MoCo/HoCo border
    The perp had been in jail 4 times, and was just out recently from a 13 year stint.
    Can we say recitivism?

Oh yes, and how embarrassing for the perp, put down by a pink girly gun, and a .38 no less! I mean, if I'm gonna lose my life in this manner, make it a .44mag, or something a bit more manly. :lol2:

We need more pro-2A stories, and ones where people defend their lives and others. We know it happens frequently, but the crazy psycho public shootings get the MSM attention.

stsltd

Feb 1, 2006
    I would think with the idiot remarks her fiance made about their money - $60K ring, etc, that he may want to arm himself also and learn to keep his mouth shut too.. just saying this might not be their last late night visitors

BenL

John Galt Speaking.
    I would think with the idiot remarks her fiance made about their money - $60K ring, etc, that he may want to arm himself also and learn to keep his mouth shut too.. just saying this might not be their last late night visitors

Yeah, you're right: it's the victim's fault. How dare he be rich? Good thing his girlfriend didn't get raped- it'd be her fault for being pretty.

:sad20:

stsltd

Feb 1, 2006
    never meant to imply the victim was at fault in any way and believe that her actions were perfect - and that the prep got exactly what he deserved

e40bib

Feb 13, 2011
    I sent that story to my mother-in-law who ounce told me "I don't ever want a gun in my house" I have since had her at the range (when her daughter bought a gun) Below was what she sent back.

Brian:
    Hey, I agree with this wholeheartedly!!!! And she wasn't a good shot at the range, either; but I shot my target in the belly twice!! I would never open the door at 3 a.m. anyway, until I looked out the upstairs window first. You won; I've changed my mind; I now support guns!

I do agree with her on the 3 am door answer thing.

THier

R.I.P.
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 3, 2010
    Muscleville
    Why does he have to make the comment "she wears a $60,000 ring",, and we need change for $100 bill when ordering pizza. (or something close)

Just saying
    Tom

Half-cocked

Senior Meatbag
    Mar 14, 2006
    Why does he have to make the comment "she wears a $60,000 ring",, and we need change for $100 bill when ordering pizza. (or something close)

Just saying
    Tom

He sounds like a classic attention whore. Which (along with his previous engagement-ring-related 'theft') makes me suspicious of the whole incident.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Lloyd_Hansen

Latest threads

Top Bottom