• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jefflac02

Dec 28, 2016
    I am similar to a lot of folks who have posted, in that I have 2 kids in sports year round. I never bought ammo from them, but I did buy for the kids for sports. I also almost exclusively bought clearance clothing (could always find stellar deals). NO MORE. I just took my son and daughter in to try on ball spikes for sizing. And bought them directly from under armour with free shipping.

If you want to target a group and make a stand. I believe that Dicks will find they picked the wrong side.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Okletsfish

Ultimate Member
    Sep 15, 2015
    I`m have not bought anything from them since they started their anti-firearm campaign, but to be honest they never were my go-to place for sporting goods.

kamoze357

Jun 22, 2014
    Not a Chance

I stopped shopping there after their latest stunt trying to appease the anti gun crowd. Good riddance, i'll never shop there again.

S&W19

Ultimate Member
    Mar 13, 2013
    Baltimore County
    Nope. I have purchased plenty for my kids in travel ball and some for myself for hunting, ammo, etc. Won't buy from those Dicks anymore.

rgramjet

Ultimate Member
    Jan 25, 2009
    Howard County
    I am ashamed to say that I stepped foot in a Dicks yesterday.....luckily it was the Hunting and Fishing free Dicks in hoco. Reminded me how much Dicks Sucks!

They were having a golf sale.....lmao.

I promptly walked the f out.

ohen cepel

Ultimate Member
    Feb 2, 2011
    Where they send me.
    Used to buy a lot from them, ammo, archery stuff, and a ton of things for the kids. I do not like going into a place, trying stuff on for size and not buying it there but I will in the case of dick's. I fully plan to use the place like a public toilet now. Same for REI (which I have been a co-op member of for almost 40 years when they were a real outdoors dealer).

GHDIII

Mar 24, 2018
    It hurts, but I'm done.

I have a $3k limit CC with Dick's that I use for all my camping/hiking equipment, winter work gear, running shoes and gun safes. It currently has about a $1,200 on balance.

I'm going to pay off the balance in the next few months and never hand them another dime.

It's too bad, really. I love Dick's, but companies need to stay out of politics.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom