Votes: 4 2.6%

• Total voters

Cal68

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 4, 2014
    Montgomery County
    I am a proud member of MSI.

Since only 123 members of MDS have responded to the poll, I wonder if the one who are not members of MSI are too embarrassed to admit it. Come on guys/gals, join MSI and it will be $25 well spent.

Cal68

JohnnyE

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 18, 2013
    MoCo
    Join up! MSI isn't some paper tiger.

MSI's leader and chief counsel, Mark Pennak, is a former US Department of Justice attorney. His MSI work is pro bono. Our contributions to MSI cover out-of-pocket costs like filing fees. Mark takes nothing for himself. Talk about leveraging resources. Our dollars really get us a big bang for the buck! We're not buying Mark suits and ties.

Jake4U

Now with 67% more FJB
    Sep 1, 2018
    Volunteering for the Booth at events is a great way to dip your toe .
    This. And you'll be encouraged by how many people come up to the booth and ask questions. It's a great way to interact with the gun owning public.

FrankOceanXray

Ultimate Member
    Oct 29, 2008
    The majority of MD permit holders, and the majority of active members here on MDS, should be paid up members of Maryland Shall Issue, IMO

Over 100,000 permit holders, as well as plenty of active members here, but not even 4,000 members of MSI

Bologna!!!!

Join NOW!

Should team up with the classroom/instructors that do this training. Discounted rate. Build up numbers. Something.

light12pdr

MDS Supporter
    Nov 6, 2015
    Did you know you can also donate any amount you like at any time? Do it early and often.

Godspeed Henry Heymering !

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    Member since 2013. Back then, IRC, your membership application had to be vetted before admission.
    (Or maybe I just looked disreputable?)

Deep Lurker

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 22, 2019
    MSI Alchemy: “turn your money into freedom

First page of the decision:

IMG_6435.jpeg

Final two pages:
    IMG_6438.jpeg

IMG_6437.jpeg

Jake4U

Now with 67% more FJB
    Sep 1, 2018
    I've been wondering about this myself.. At most of these events, are we allowed to carry?
    Good question. Depends on the location I'd imagine. I think most gun shows prohibit loaded firearms.

JohnnyE

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 18, 2013
    MoCo
    I have my MSI user name and while trying to reset my password have not, after two hours, received the email to reset my password. WHY IS IT SO HARD TO GIVE MSI ANOTHER $100?? Where is my password reset email???????????????????

Art3

Eqinsu Ocha
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2015
    Harford County
    I have my MSI user name and while trying to reset my password have not, after two hours, received the email to reset my password. WHY IS IT SO HARD TO GIVE MSI ANOTHER $100?? Where is my password reset email???????????????????
    Have you checked your spam folder?

JohnnyE

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 18, 2013
    MoCo
    Have you checked your spam folder?
    I did. No joy. I got my user name reset email a few minutes earlier in my inbox but why the PW reset email didn't come through a few minutes later is a mystery.

ETA: I want do donate FREE MONEY! Why is a login needed? Only valid credit card info from anonymous givers should be enough. This is not the first time I've had this issue,

JohnnyE

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 18, 2013
    MoCo
    I'll add that 90%+ of account user names are our email addresses. MSI allows that and our self-identified user name (gee wiz, mine's JohnnyE) but holy smoke, let's pick a universal convention. I have over two hundred accounts and my memory only goes so far.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom