• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • reckless1911

Nov 19, 2012
    Odenton
    I was under the assumption that the same 7 day waiting period for AR15s applied to them. Is this true? can I really buy one and take it home with no wait even from online?

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    Yes, America is only 99% down the drain because at least you can still get AR10s cash and carry. Even heavy barrel AR15s are cash and carry (HBAR). Clyde Armory has had Colt LE901s in and out if stock for the past few weeks so keep an eye on them.

reckless1911

Nov 19, 2012
    Odenton
    Well I guess since these are not getting baned I should just focus on getting my new 17rd S&M M&P 9mm then get the AR10 whenever

Threeband

The M1 Does My Talking
    Dec 30, 2006
    Carroll County
    Even the M&P you'll be able to get next year. You'll have to get fingerprinted, and it will come with 10 round mags, but it will be available.

Make sure you get AR lowers, AKs, any of that stuff you might want.

Gak

Apr 7, 2013
    i just picked up a dpms ar 10. i wasnt in the market but the guy had 1 and was telling me after oct 1 it will be ban. it was cash n carry. i figured i beter get it now be for these new laws take affect...

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    It's in the bill. It's basically the current banned list plus the features test for non regulated copycats.

308's that can pass the features test will be ok

reckless1911

Nov 19, 2012
    Odenton
    I just stopped by on target and had a convo with them. Pretty much the M&P AR10 and 15-22 are both safe cash and carry, only thing the ban will change is the mag size they can be sold with which is no bigger so at this point I'm just going to focus on finding a M&P 9mm at a dealer to buy immediately then get the other 2 to comple my M&P collection later this summer. If anyone can help me find a M&P 9mm in stock at a dealer anywhere in MD, I will be gracious and willing to give a small monitary reward.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Kdaily1127

Latest threads

Top Bottom