• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hopalong

Man of Many Nicknames
    Jun 28, 2010
    Howard County
    I was going to make an April Fool's post about O'Malley succumbing to pressure and yanking SB281, but I think that we've been through enough ups and downs. That and I don't want to get tarred and feathered. Ow.

Instead, I'll be castrating random people's mice at work, filling salt shakers with sugar, and maybe faking a conversation to a gun control advocate on Twitter.

Have a good day! :)

rmdashrf

Dec 8, 2012
    Carroll
    i already been fooled twice this morning.

My wife said she was prego, and my buddy said he was in an accident.

aireyc

Ultimate Member
    Jan 14, 2013
    Did you hear Maryland is going to ban certain guns for no legitimate reason? April Fools! Wait, no... :mad54:

ShallNotInfringe

Lil Firecracker
    Feb 17, 2013
    NEWS FLASH: There was a massive shipment this morning to retail outlets to replenish ammunition supplies. Every type of ammo is lining the shelves, burgeoning over with new inventory.

One shop owner was quoted as saying "How the heck am I going to move all this inventory?"

Hurry on down to your local supplier and stock up now, prices are marked down to sell.

APRIL FOOLS"

rseymorejr

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2011
    Harford County
    NEWS FLASH: There was a massive shipment this morning to retail outlets to replenish ammunition supplies. Every type of ammo is lining the shelves, burgeoning over with new inventory.

One shop owner was quoted as saying "How the heck am I going to move all this inventory?"

Hurry on down to your local supplier and stock up now, prices are marked down to sell.

APRIL FOOLS"

Some things just aren't funny, even on April O'Malleys day :sad20:

Right2Carry

Feb 27, 2009
    District 32
    O'Malley woke up today and realized SB-281 bill is ridiculous.

O'Malley called for an emergency press conference to apologize to all "legal" Maryland citizens for ignoring many laws such as allowing "illegal" immigrants (New Americans) to reside in Maryland.

O'Malley is denouncing the SB-281 bill explaining that he was miss informed, ignorant and acted foolishly in pushing such a stupid bill. O'Malley also plans to speak with all Democrats (followers) and explain why they all should follow and adhere to the US Constitution and the Amendments. Reminding all that they took an oath to fully adhere and “protect” the US Constitution and the Amendments, now lets show all "legal" Maryland citizens that we truly care!

April fools!!!

Safetech

I open big metal boxes
    May 28, 2011
    Dundock
    Last year was my best one EVER!

I had quite a few people convinced that I had been selected by NASA to go on the Space Shuttle to open a GSA container (government safe) on the International Space Station.

One of my contacts at one of my best customers even sent out a company wide email announcing it and congratulating me. And I was getting emails and phone calls the better part of the day congratulating me.

I'm not sure I'll ever be able to top that one.
    :)

Bosco1911

Oct 29, 2011
    Forest Hill
    I will be bringing rotten eggs and tomatoes to Annapolis this week to throw at those who have displayed treachery on last Friday .

April fools....

Or may be not

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    guitarsit

Latest threads

Top Bottom