• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gtodave

MDS Supporter
    Aug 14, 2007
    Mt Airy
    I'm there. We're going to the State house? I thought I read House building before, but that didn't make sense to me.

Mr H

Banana'd
    I'm not able to make it today, and was trying to get the wife there, but she's expecting a delivery. If it comes early, I'll work on her!!

Give'em Hell, guys!!! We can be proud of what we've done, regardless of the outcome!

spfrazierjr

Mar 1, 2013
    Could someone please post a link to the live stream, if there is one. I was planning on coming up, but of course I got sick over the weekend for the first time in two years. :banghead:

Scott Jr

ShallNotInfringe

Lil Firecracker
    Feb 17, 2013
    Could someone please post a link to the live stream, if there is one. I was planning on coming up, but of course I got sick over the weekend for the first time in two years. :banghead:

Scott Jr

http://mgaleg.maryland.gov/webmga/frm1st.aspx?tab=home

Go to this site, on the right, there is a "Live" link under "House Session Status" that goes active when they are in session. Am listening in now to hear the current session and get the time announcement for the second session.

Mr H

Banana'd
    http://mgaleg.maryland.gov/webmga/frm1st.aspx?tab=home

Go to this site, on the right, there is a "Live" link under "House Session Status" that goes active when they are in session. Am listening in now to hear the current session and get the time announcement for the second session.

They seem to have gotten erratic as to making committee activity available online... gee, I wonder why....

:innocent0

In fact, last night's hearing on SB1071 is nowhere to be found on the site.

Not sure if the "Miller Doctrine" will apply to the House chamber today, or not.

ShallNotInfringe

Lil Firecracker
    Feb 17, 2013
    The second session is scheduled for 4 pm. From the horse's mouth (i think it was that end) at adjournment of session just now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Comotion357

Latest threads

Top Bottom