• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • babalou

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 12, 2013
    Glenelg
    Was assigned end of last week and today I got this after my email...and I checked earlier today. lol So UPLOADED 3/3 AND ACCEPTED 3/7. was assigned 4/12 and 4/20 got approved.

hqc approval.PNG

TheEvilZX2

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2011
    Was assigned end of last week and today I got this after my email...and I checked earlier today. lol So UPLOADED 3/3 AND ACCEPTED 3/7. was assigned 4/12 and 4/20 got approved.

View attachment 410499
    I'm 10 days behind you. Uploaded 3/13 and Accepted 3/17...but no assignment to investigator yet

My cousin uploaded 2/28, accepted 3/6, assigned 4/9 and approved today!

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

babalou

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 12, 2013
    Glenelg
    I'm 10 days behind you. Uploaded 3/13 and Accepted 3/17...but no assignment to investigator yet

My cousin uploaded 2/28, accepted 3/6, assigned 4/9 and approved today!

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk
    Nice. So it looks like what most everyone has stated- about 42-45 days. Will be expecting your post about approval soon!

LGood48

Ultimate Member
    Feb 3, 2011
    Cecil County
    Sundazes,
    Can you post some statistics about the number of permits since Bruen etc. so people can see why we need numbers.

Thanks.
    Agree. That would be appreciated.
    Also, ALL STATS, not senseless banter like "what's the name of your investigator", "I've got the same dates", "congrats, enjoy", etc. We have an entire thread for just that stuff.

Sundazes

Throbbing Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 13, 2006
    Arkham
    ok

23HGP-153XXX-- like this?
    :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Sundazes,
    Can you post some statistics about the number of permits since Bruen etc. so people can see why we need numbers.

Thanks.
    I really dont have any stats other than the permit numbers. When we started tracking, the first permit number was in the 42K range. So by looking at the latest permit numbers, it gives us an idea of how many have been issued.
    If you look at Babalu's, the MSP have issued (approved) ~111K permits post Bruen. Mine was approved 8/2 and is in the 47K range. That 111k is more than double than all the number of all the active permits in the MSP system pre Bruen.
    The app numbers seem to have reset on 1 Jan. Looking at Babalou's app number, it appears 25K app have been started since the 1st. The app numbers are generated when the app is STARTED, not submitted.
    There were a couple guys collecting stats via google sheets. But they haven't been updated in a while.
    Stu will be along shortly to correct any numbers I may have wrong.
    Hope this helps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom