• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LuckyShot

Pissing off Liberals
    Apr 13, 2010
    on 270
    In my class they said if you have Mary Jane card u will not get approved I guess that for people to ask in the classes
    i had only one guy who talked to an instructor about that while we were idling for the range portion.
    Surprisingly the guy was in his late 60's and no longer had a valid prescription for it.

Wonder whatever happened to his app

Anyone who voted for O'malley in previous years should be instant denial. Way too many lib cherry pickers who all of sudden love guns

RavensFlock1022

Aug 22, 2022
    Arbutus
    Apologies if this has been asked, but my father got denied a few weeks ago for HGP. He requested informal review, supposed to have his ‘interview’ in November. He just got an email saying he was assigned to an investigator. Any rhyme or reason why?

Applicant3467

BANNED!!!
    Oct 6, 2022
    Mount Airy, MD
    Hi everyone, below are my timelines:

Accepted 08/16
    NICS DATE - 10/03
    NICS NO. - NONE
    APPROVED:: ?

Do you know what does it mean when you have NICS update, but no NICS number posted on your application? Does it mean someone just started to run your B/C? Does it mean your results pending? Or it simply means nothing (a random thing)? I have NICS date since 10/03, but no number so far.

LuckyShot

Pissing off Liberals
    Apr 13, 2010
    on 270

Accepted 08/16
    NICS DATE - 10/03
    NICS NO. - NONE

Do you know what does it mean when you have NICS update, but no NICS number posted on your application? Does it mean someone just started to run your B/C? Does it mean your results pending? Or it simply means nothing (a random thing)? I have NICS date since 10/03, but no number so far.
    seen it quite a few times since august while following this thread. I've seen their number show up one day and date stay the same but we've also heard of the nics date changing after getting a number.

As far as why i dont believe it was ever solved but you shouldn't worry.

Brickman301

Ultimate Member
    Mar 23, 2015
    FREDERICK, MD
    If you add the percentages of approved and the disapproved you come up with 100 percent.
    I’m guessing that are adding up all the applications they have completed so far?

Attachments

• 3D128539-02D0-4F4E-BE87-48152A86FA9F.jpeg
      3D128539-02D0-4F4E-BE87-48152A86FA9F.jpeg
      83.9 KB · Views: 62

Deano

Jan 5, 2021

Accepted 08/16
    NICS DATE - 10/03
    NICS NO. - NONE

Same dates for me, NICS date on 3 Oct, today, 6 Oct, now have a NICS number. Keep checking. Or don't, it won't make any difference.

Cal68

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 4, 2014
    Montgomery County
    I have not had the privilege yet of seeing what its like to wait for the mailman to bring me my freedom card. I'm still waiting on NICS as an 8/17
    I'm the same boat too although my filing date was Monday of this week so I know I have a long wait ahead of me. I just hope I get the card in the mail faster than the time it has taken my NFA cans to get released from jail! Five months and counting on the cans.

Cal68

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Comotion357

Latest threads

Top Bottom