• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cal516

Aug 28, 2022
    Maryland
    Yea, you all got me to check the portal. Not sure why I did. With a 8/9 accepted date I am sure I have at least a month to go even with nics on 8/9.
    Interesting … you may be the only other person I’ve seen with identical Accepted & NICS dates. Mine were both 7/29.

camo556

Ultimate Member
    Aug 29, 2021
    Be sure to check your prostate as often as you check your HGP app.

I have had enlargement around the groin since 6/23. Dr said it was Thomasitis. Nothing a good armed stroll around Silver Spring cannot cure.

SuperSoap

Member of the Great 28
    Apr 5, 2018
    Southern Maryland
    Be sure to check your prostate as often as you check your HGP app.

I have had enlargement around the groin since 6/23. Dr said it was Thomasitis. Nothing a good armed stroll around Silver Spring cannot cure.
    There have been a lot of people armed in silver spring over the years lol just not with the blessing of the state.

Boondock Saint

Ultimate Member
    Dec 11, 2008
    White Marsh
    Need to start deleting or moving those posts. I’m guilty to with this one.

I would not dream of burdening the mods with something that we're capable of cleaning up on our own.

It's really quite easy. It involves just a little bit of effort on everyone's part. I'm not talking specifically to you, Summit, I'm just saying that it's getting old for me to have to throw on waders and walk through all the junk posts to get data that should be dead nuts simple to collect.

First, read the thread before commenting on it. It's kinda like how one should listen before they speak.

Second, have just a touch of respect for what we're trying to do in there and not willfully stir shit.

That's it.

I'm also not referring to accidental posts (guilty myself) or the newest of new fish here. Even the last one would be solved by following the simple above approach.

I know I'm not the only one interested in this data and what it tells us.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    I would not dream of burdening the mods with something that we're capable of cleaning up on our own.

It's really quite easy. It involves just a little bit of effort on everyone's part. I'm not talking specifically to you, Summit, I'm just saying that it's getting old for me to have to throw on waders and walk through all the junk posts to get data that should be dead nuts simple to collect.

First, read the thread before commenting on it. It's kinda like how one should listen before they speak.

Second, have just a touch of respect for what we're trying to do in there and not willfully stir shit.

That's it.

I'm also not referring to accidental posts (guilty myself) or the newest of new fish here. Even the last one would be solved by following the simple above approach.

I know I'm not the only one interested in this data and what it tells us.
    I got called a Karen by some now banned members for asking for the same thing. Someone even said I was mean for calling out a new guy, and people didn’t come to MDS because people were mean.

You are a mean Karen.

Larry999

Jul 27, 2022
    Baltimore County
    Still bitter seeing applicants who applied the same day as I get accepted the next day or few days after getting approved while having to wait 11 days for acceptance . I should be already approved along with my fellow 7/28ers who had to wait 2 weeks after submitting. I need to make and wear a shirt that says Bitter28

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davidbanner

Latest threads

Top Bottom