Anyone heading to Chantilly for the Nations Gun show?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • smores

Creepy-Ass Cracker
    Feb 27, 2007
    Falls Church
    think i heard something about not being able to OC at gun shows and i dont remember seeing anyone carry at the last one. i could also be dead wrong though.

I saw guys with pistols tucked in pockets and stuff last time. All had mags removed, zip ties through mag well and action. I don't care if it's disabled, I just wanna have a holster with something in it on my side. :)

GuitarGuy

Nov 1, 2007
    Germantown, MD
    No idea bout the holsters, i know u can sling a carbine as long as the action is zip tied though.

Everyone sound off with their date and time of attendance so we can gather and try to push some group buys, then go for some beers and grub after.

smores

Creepy-Ass Cracker
    Feb 27, 2007
    Falls Church
    No idea bout the holsters, i know u can sling a carbine as long as the action is zip tied though.

Everyone sound off with their date and time of attendance so we can gather and try to push some group buys, then go for some beers and grub after.

Ok then, look for a guy with a totally black AK-101. Maybe I'll lug it around for fun, and to test magazines I find.

JCB003

Ultimate Member
    Sep 10, 2007
    I think I might head down Saturday morning and try and get there between 10-11am. The last time I got there at opening and had to wait in a long line anyway.

tpy77

Ultimate Member
    Sep 27, 2007
    P.G. Co.
    guess not but im happy to pool or convoy with anyone passing near montgomery county and 495

When would you be going and would there be any chance to get a ride with someone? Would be willing to pay gas, or whatever. I live in College Park, south of the Univ. of Md. campus. Could meet somewhere, possibly. Never have been to Chantilly. Ted

Last edited:

Pushrod

Master Blaster
    Aug 8, 2007
    WV High Country
    Pushrod - Meet me in the field to the left of the building on saturday at 9. We'll head straight for OBX ammo.

mpickering - same deal but 3 on friday. (Ill have the mdshooters shirt and my MK18. Mod.0 AR clone, ill be in a red s-10 blazer.)

GuitarGuy,
    I'll be there at 9 am on Saturday. How will I know you? I'll have a big Norwegian looking guy with me. I'll PM you with my cell phone number.

RobMoore

The Mad Scientist
    Feb 10, 2007
    QA
    Those who asked about carrying, the gun show specifically says that because of insurance demands, no loaded firearms or magazines are allowed inside NO EXCEPTIONS.

I can't decide whether to go tommorow or sunday, but I'll wear my MDSHOOTERS.com shirt.

-Mil-Surp-Phreak-

Ultimate Member
    Feb 26, 2007
    Gaithersburg
    I have to work at 4PM but I am really tempted to swing down early Saturday and check things out. I dont really know what I'll be wearing for sure, but I will have my Multicam Baseball hat on with a large evil smiley patch on the front and infidel on the back and I've got a light beard.

Numidian

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jul 25, 2007
    Shrewsbury, PA
    I"m going to head down early on Saturday as well...

This is the only pic I have of me with my beard haha
    1044536190469039a89418a.jpg

-Mil-Surp-Phreak-

Ultimate Member
    Feb 26, 2007
    Gaithersburg
    Guitar guy. Are you getting there right at 9AM? I love going to fun shows and trying to meet other people who are as or more enthusiastic about firearms as I am. PM me and I'll hit you up with my digits. Im actually right up the road in Rockville and as much as I would love to carpool my schedule dictates that I make it out of there at around 1PM and I would hate to be a wet blanket if you wanted to be there all day. Again, hit me with a PM.

Joe

Mdman

Aug 21, 2007
    denver
    Hmm I did not hear about this untill just now, If I can figure out where it is I will be there tommrow.

Falkus

Dating Scarlett Johansson
    Feb 26, 2007
    Undisclosed location
    I plan to be there after my errands which I will be done at 2pm hopefully, if not, I will just swing by on sunday since i just need to get a few things for my 10/22 that I am doing right now...

Just wanna a OM Hogue Tan Stock and a scope that I hope to find in a good price ...and maybe some ammo to stockpile for the winter to have it ready in the spring to go out and shooting..

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davech1831

Latest threads

Top Bottom