Anyone going to the Va Dulles Expo gunshow?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ride4frnt

Jun 18, 2011
    Clear Spring
    Can I expect to find an abundance of AR parts. Off the top of my head I'll need a lower and upper parts kit, quad rail, and a stock/buffer/tube assembly. Namely a magpul acs.

doofoo

Dec 28, 2009
    Can I expect to find an abundance of AR parts. Off the top of my head I'll need a lower and upper parts kit, quad rail, and a stock/buffer/tube assembly. Namely a magpul acs.

Same here - Hoping to pickup some 30rd PMag's, lower parts kit(s), upper(s), and some pistol making buffer/tube assembly parts.

Should I expect to see them or just start ordering online?

matt

No one special
    Apr 9, 2011
    I'll likely be heading there Sunday afternoon (yea, yea, it'll all be picked over) for an upper (or two) and ammo.

JV11B

Sep 8, 2012
    AA County, MD
    I have put this on my schedule. Recently purchased an M1A from 2ASales and need lots of goodies.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

atblis

Ultimate Member
    May 23, 2010
    Same here - Hoping to pickup some 30rd PMag's, lower parts kit(s), upper(s), and some pistol making buffer/tube assembly parts.

Should I expect to see them or just start ordering online?
    Order online.

doofoo

Dec 28, 2009
    Order online.

Yeah it looks like that is the way to go. I am in on the LRB lower group buy and just ordered 2 of the New Frontier Polymer stripped lowers, should be here next week to the FFL.

Looking for LPK's, but most places seem to be out of stock of the good stuff. :(

Docster

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2010
    Next Nation's Gun Show at Dulles Expo Center is next weekend,
    Sept 28-29-30, then;

Nov 16-18
    Dec 28-30
    Feb 8-10, 2013

I know some will disagree, but aside from York, PA, this is the biggest/best gun show in the area. Alway walk out with a gun from the Nation's Gun Show!

ked0607

Aug 25, 2012
    PG CO
    This show has to be alot better than the three that Ive been to this year in MD. The wife and I are going next sunday. Id be more than happy to leave there with AMMO and other stuff that I can legally buy without having to transfer. It pisses me off to no end that most vendors ive seen are not true gun show vendors. Over priced products ruin the attendance. Less attendance means less support. Why do reloads cost as much as walmart ? When I was living in TX there was a gunshow every weekend. Ammo was always cheaper prices were always negotiable. Vendors were competitive for business. One day maryland vendors will realize its about the number of arms sold not the amount of profit made off of each. We go to shows to get a deal not just to browse and handle weapons. Our vendors need to realize why we go to shows and not try to get us for suckers. Hopefully Chantilly vendors realize this and want my business.

I think I'm going. I'm in the market for another old S&W, and I saw some N-frames at surprisingly reasonable prices last time I was there, and a fair selection of J- and K-frames. I also bought a lot of cheap ammo and some ammo cans. Black rifle guys can find about anything they can think of, but I didn't check prices.

niftyvt

Ultimate Member
    Aug 21, 2010
    Virginia
    YES!! There is one on Nov 16-18!! I get back in town for a whole week starting on the 16th! I guess my Saturday is officially planned!

atblis

Ultimate Member
    May 23, 2010
    If you get there early in the morning, you can spend a few hours at the show, grab lunch at the barbecue place across the lot, then spend the afternoon at the NRA museum.
    and/or go shooting at the NRA range! In my experience, it isn't busy at all around 2 pm or even 3 pm on weekdays.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GD-3

Latest threads

Top Bottom