• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • VWTurbo

Ultimate Member
    Jun 18, 2010
    Perry Hall
    I have always used the Tint Man in Glen Burnie and will go back there, but wanted to see what kind of options (read discounts) I can get on getting two cars done. One SUV and one hatch

FFMike

Ultimate Member
    Feb 4, 2010
    Howard County
    I have always used the Tint Man in Glen Burnie and will go back there, but wanted to see what kind of options (read discounts) I can get on getting two cars done. One SUV and one hatch

Whee is The Tint Man located? Is he on Crain Highway south of 648? I can't remember the name of that place. I had them do my front doors on my truck to match the back and they did an excellent job, for $50. Not to mention I was in and out in about 20 mins.

Redneck

Ultimate Member
    Jan 29, 2007
    Sparrows Point
    Mark's Custom Tint on 40. They are in the same building as Baltimore Bed Liner (I think) right after Middle River Rd on the left heading North/East.

Kilroy

Ultimate Member
    Jul 27, 2011
    What kind of tint are you guys getting? I'm wanting my car tinted, but haven't looked around too much yet. Tint places don't like answering emails...

deathracer

Feb 14, 2010
    I've used the Tint Man for at least five cars. About 6 months ago I went here and they did good work CHEAP.

http://www.micro-edge.com/
    :sad20:
    Had a horrible experince there. Excessive bubbles on all but one of the windows. Said they would fix the poor job, but then would never come through, they kept saying they were to busy on such and such a day each time I tried to bring it in. Finally gave up, cheap price gets cheap work; should've known better. I have had decent jobs done at HP Performance and AutoWorx.

Nov 14, 2010
    Kingsville, MD
    Mark's Custom Tint on 40. They are in the same building as Baltimore Bed Liner (I think) right after Middle River Rd on the left heading North/East.

This guy. I didn't know he had a shop again. The last I heard he was tinting windows at Best Buy. He did two of my cars at his familys house off of Ebenezer Rd. He's good people and not a hack. Beware of a super cheap tint job, you will definitely get what you pay for. My car was something like $170 with a windshield strip. His cell is 4438507822.

ETA. Mark also tinted my house.

awptickes

Jun 26, 2011
    N. Of Perryville
    I've had three cars done at D&L tinting in White Marsh. Pricey, but worth it. They offer a lifetime non-conditional warranty, and do an awesome job, never had any issues with bubbles or anything.

I think I paid $520 for a full job on my car (a sportscar) with some of the highest rated tint film available: 3M Crystalline on the windows, and 3M Color Stable on the windshield. (Yes, I have a medical exemption.)

boardboy330

Resident Secret Squirrel
    Mar 18, 2008
    Wow...and I thought the $200 I paid for all windows AND full windshield in my truck was high lol

Kimber45

Jan 14, 2011
    Whiteford
    I'm a 3M dealer located in Baltimore County. Premier Glass Tinting
    I don't do cars but if you know anyone looking to have their home or office tinted I would appreciate you passing my name along. 410-592-7182

GTOGUNNER

IANAL, PATRIOT PICKET!!
    Patriot Picket
    Dec 16, 2010
    Carroll County!
    Try HOT TINT, in gaithersburg. They did several of my cars and I am satisfied with the installs and price.

They are off Shady Grove Road on Oakmont.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom