• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • twenty5mafia

MDS Supporter
    May 27, 2023
    Baltimore
    Anyone know of store on the eastern side of Maryland, Baltimore county area or nearby, that carries 2011s? I was hoping to feel one and see if I like it,

MDElite

Industry Partner
    Mar 16, 2011
    We are a Staccato dealer. We are currently sold out of new guns with about 60-70 on order. We do have a couple of used ones in stock that you are welcome to come check out.

Sent from my SM-S908U1 using Tapatalk

Cal68

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 4, 2014
    Montgomery County
    I've bought a couple of Staccato's from MD Elite Firearms. They are the best place I know around here to get them. Highly recommended.

Cal68

shootin the breeze

Missed it by that much
    Dec 22, 2012
    Highland
    Maryland Elite Firearms/Baltimore's Best Pawn in Finksburg is who I would check with. They are the place to go for higher end 1911/2011 pistols.
    Yeah, ask me how I know. No Staccato but I've bought plenty of STI, NH, GC, Colt from Dan. I think I could've put a down payment on a house instead, lol.

DocPeanut

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 20, 2010
    Dan and co are good people and won’t disappoint. Your wallet may not like you much after but it’ll be ok

Cal68

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 4, 2014
    Montgomery County
    Dan forced me to buy a Staccato.
    He twisted my arm and forced me to buy one too!

But in all seriousness, I was not sure if I really wanted to spend $2000-ish to get the first Staccato but now I am a convert. I love my Staccato XC and C2. Highly recommended.

Cal68

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    I had a Staccato XC with Trijicon SRO red dot in my hot little hands yesterday. Shooting steel with it, I made it sound like a slot machine that just hit the jack pot.
    Unfckingbelievable. I have never shot a better combo of pistol and sight, ever. Now all I need is 5K in my hot little hands. :)
    Not the actual pistol. The actual owner has like 4 different models.
    srostacc.jpg

ironpony

MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Davidsonville
    I had a Staccato XC with Trijicon SRO red dot in my hot little hands yesterday. Shooting steel with it, I made it sound like a slot machine that just hit the jack pot.
    Unfckingbelievable. I have never shot a better combo of pistol and sight, ever. Now all I need is 5K in my hot little hands. :)
    Not the actual pistol. The actual owner has like 4 different models.
    View attachment 454261
    Hmmm, Good gun to carry? Maybe with a smaller optic.

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    Hmmm, Good gun to carry? Maybe with a smaller optic.
    Optic is definitely too big for carry. One of the smaller staccato offerings would be better for carry. One I shot was larger model.
    That being said, I don't| see the need for a $2,500 single action gun for a carry gun. But you can't give those opinions on the forum, because " 'Murica" and all that lol. Most aren't that proficient, outside of a static range, with a single action.

ironpony

MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Davidsonville
    Optic is definitely too big for carry. One of the smaller staccato offerings would be better for carry. One I shot was larger model.
    That being said, I don't| see the need for a $2,500 single action gun for a carry gun. But you can't give those opinions on the forum, because " 'Murica" and all that lol. Most aren't that proficient, outside of a static range, with a single action.
    I guess I am looking for a gun to ring steel with and maybe carry once in a while for shits & giggles. I had no idea their carry guns were single action and if MD Elite has 60 to 70 xc's on back order I may not see one in my lifetime lol. Thanks

Back to looking at Sigs and research on Canik's problems that were recently mentioned here.
    Interested in the compensated guns.

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    I guess I am looking for a gun to ring steel with and maybe carry once in a while for shits & giggles. I had no idea their carry guns were single action and if MD Elite has 60 to 70 xc's on back order I may not see one in my lifetime lol. Thanks

Back to looking at Sigs and research on Canik's problems that were recently mentioned here.
    Let me tell you what, I'm never impressed by pistols, and not that I'm the litmus test of what's good, but damn a Staccato makes you much less of a sucky shooter. Only way I can describe it is that it makes up for what minor shooting inconsistencies you may have.

MDElite

Industry Partner
    Mar 16, 2011

Yikes, not that many XCs on order. That would be insanity. The total number of Staccatos on order would be in that ballpark. Give us a call and get your name on the list we'll call you when they start showing up.

ironpony

MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Davidsonville
    Yikes, not that many XCs on order. That would be insanity. The total number of Staccatos on order would be in that ballpark. Give us a call and get your name on the list we'll call you when they start showing up.

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dracula

Latest threads

Top Bottom