• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Marshmallow

Feb 4, 2012
    I just took the top off yesterday.

f242d295.jpg

I did a little wheeling the last few weeks. Sorry can't ID the trail.

89200287.jpg

I also added a little to the JK. Steerable lamps by www.isee-systems.com / Advanced Vehicle Systems in Millersville Md.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4eCsxCIhXc&sns=em

i wouldnt id it if i were you either.

people interested in trips. looking at a trip to legore bridge next weekend.

mikeg1713

Jun 21, 2010
    Aberdeen
    Correct.
    Do any of you guys run trails rd? We're trying to get the word out to keep the road open. People are going into the stream as well as the waterfall. The homeowners are getting together and trying to close the road as its not a drivable road. If they do it will be gated. Me and a few others are going to try to get together and help clean the trail and build up areas wore down by reckless sloppy people using the waterfall as a challenge. The locals are more than willing to keep the trail open as long as people respect it and stay out of the water.

Hotrod Diesel

Here for the Beer...
    Mar 7, 2012
    Parkville
    That rumor about trails rd has been the same for 10 years now.

Lol I thought the aqua ducts were long gone to wheeling. Had to pull a land rover from there, it was submerged to the dash. Long ago you could drive through either tunnel...

gunslinger

Molon Labe
    Oct 26, 2008
    North AA County
    Anyone have suggestions for places to trail ride near northern AA county? I just bought an older Jeep and would like to get on some trails this summer. Not looking for anything too hard core.

mikeg1713

Jun 21, 2010
    Aberdeen
    People have been talking about it being closed since I started going up there in 1999. But now there perusing legal action and trying to get local government involved from what I've heard by other users that run the road more then I do. We want to meet with land owners there to help rebuild as well as maintain trail conditions so we and new users can keep going to a local legal spot. If the people using the trail respect the locals as well as work with them we can keep using it.

I can neither confirm nor deny said water/tunnel/trail. Lol

SimonDanger

Apr 11, 2012
    Annapolis
    LaFawnda

3f9808c6.jpg

I was confident that we would have a mild winter because I purchased Ruby in Nov. of last year. My 2007 JK was an automatic, but I sure had fun bombing around in the snow those winters. I'd love to find some trails to ride and camp near but there's a part of me that doesn't want the paint job "keyed" by trail-side branches... :cool:

2ndCharter

Based dude w/ lovin' hands
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 19, 2011
    Eastern Shore
    3f9808c6.jpg

I was confident that we would have a mild winter because I purchased Ruby in Nov. of last year. My 2007 JK was an automatic, but I sure had fun bombing around in the snow those winters. I'd love to find some trails to ride and camp near but there's a part of me that doesn't want the paint job "keyed" by trail-side branches... :cool:

Don't think of it as being keyed... More like pin stripes.

Marshmallow

Feb 4, 2012
    might not be going now. my jeep isnt getting any fuel. hopefully its just the pump. gotta decide if i wanna take on this task.

JohnnyBmore

This is not a"FREE STATE"
    Feb 3, 2011
    :D... She really is in need of some heavy work.... still looking for a Jeep friendly fabrication shop on the shore ..

JohnnyCJ7.jpg

mancheechee

Daily Trigger
    Jul 22, 2010
    Frederick
    sigh...miss those days....
    sold it...

kept it simple as I didn't have much $...I guess I still don't have the $ to do what most of you are doing to your jeep. But I wasn't shy about taking it off the path.

TJ 1997 olive drab
    old man emu lift
    borla exhaust
    headers
    33 tires
    rode most of season with Best Top cover

For a couple years, I rode around in a ARMY Ford Excursion. Warn in the front and back, lifted etc....compliments of your tax dollars. You'll see it around Ft. Detrick every once in awhile.

Wow, can't believe I missed this thread. I've loved Jeeps pretty much all of my life. My first new vehicle was a YJ.

My Jeep history:
    92 YJ with 4.5 inches of lift and 33"s
    94 ZJ all stock
    2005 TJL with 3.25 inches of lift and 32"s

Unfortunately, my back doesn't really agree with stiffer riding vehicles so I got a 04 WJ in 07. Left it stock until December of last year. Got the bug for something taller/different. she now looks like this with a little over 3 inches and 32" tires.

IMG_20111228_162836.jpg

mcbruzdzinski

NRA Training Counselor
    Industry Partner
    Aug 28, 2007
    Catonsville MD
    Patty just pickd up a used 2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo last week. The engine and transmission are rebuilt. All she needs to do is get the AC fixed and she will be ready for the summer!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Kdaily1127

Latest threads

Top Bottom