• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dwhaley

Oct 20, 2008
    There is always the option of purchasing rebuild kits from 44mag.com...

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

bbrown

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 10, 2009
    MD
    Maybe they went to the Shot show.

That's certainly a possibility, didn't think of that. Not trying to put the shop down, I've used them before, just can't figure what's up now.

Bryan

whodisan

Apr 13, 2012
    Forestville, MD
    I agree, Virginia Arms is highly recommended.

But, I will not support NOVA Firearms in Falls Church -- they refused to sell me a 33rd mag! promptly left.. one guy spewed some BS about the ATF and they must treat me like I'm in MD!!

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    I agree, Virginia Arms is highly recommended.

But, I will not support NOVA Firearms in Falls Church -- they refused to sell me a 33rd mag! promptly left.. one guy spewed some BS about the ATF and they must treat me like I'm in MD!!

Interesting because I contacted them about what C&R handguns they had for sale and they had no problem with it.

erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    Interesting because I contacted them about what C&R handguns they had for sale and they had no problem with it.
    *shrugs* I asked them about hi-cap mags over email the other day, and they told me they wouldn't sell 'em to me. Some ignorant ATF agent apparently told them during an inspection that everything they sold had to be in compliance with the state laws of the buyer, not just guns. *mind blown*

I tried to explain that this was untrue, but the ATF always wins, right or wrong.

annihilation-time

MOLON LABE
    Jun 14, 2010
    Hazzard County!
    *shrugs* I asked them about hi-cap mags over email the other day, and they told me they wouldn't sell 'em to me. Some ignorant ATF agent apparently told them during an inspection that everything they sold had to be in compliance with the state laws of the buyer, not just guns. *mind blown*

I tried to explain that this was untrue, but the ATF always wins, right or wrong.

A little fear goes a long way. I wonder how many Troopers from the Maryland State Police Firearms Commission move on to the ATF.

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005

Very simple.

It is illegal to offer for sale, transfer, sell or purchase a magazine in excess of 20 rounds within Maryland.

They're perfectly within compliance with that law.

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    Very simple.

It is illegal to offer for sale, transfer, sell or purchase a magazine in excess of 20 rounds within Maryland.

They're perfectly within compliance with that law.

Plus magazines aren't firearms so what business was it of theirs and what are they going to do about it even if it was true?

Norton

Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    I think they're long gone but Interarms in Alexandria was a GREAT place, maybe they still exist....I dunno.

I liked that place. Isnt that the one in old town by the water.

Long gone if you're talking about the one at the foot of Prince Street.

Building is empty and I think that's where they're talking about the new hotel.

lx1x

Peanut Gallery
    Apr 19, 2009
    Maryland
    Long gone if you're talking about the one at the foot of Prince Street.

Building is empty and I think that's where they're talking about the new hotel.

yes that one!.. and across the street a bike shop where i bought my first mountain bike.. i miss that place. my old stumping ground (spend to many nights at the fish market for schooners).

Norton

Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    yes that one!.. and across the street a bike shop where i bought my first mountain bike.. i miss that place. my old stumping ground (spend to many nights at the fish market for schooners).

Bike shop is still there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GD-3

Latest threads

Top Bottom