• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • justiw

Jan 26, 2012
    +1 for Evolution. Previously from Delmar, DE, and just moved to Salisbury. Go there and pick up some growlers, you will not be disappointed. Some liquor stores are starting to stock them over on this side of the bridge, so check them out.

ffemtreed

Ultimate Member
    Feb 1, 2011
    Wilmington, NC
    I had a beer while visiting North Carolina last week called hoptical illusion that was really really good. Not sure who makes it but it was I want more! I'll have to google it later to see who makes it.

For everyone recommending EVO --- kudos! They are almost as good as dog fish. The only thing I don't like about them is some of the really dark heavy beers have an off bitter aftertaste. The #7 is my favorite beer from them, perfect balance of smoothness and bitterness of the hops.

atomics20

Nov 5, 2011
    Bethesda
    fetina peche is horrible yuck. I keep drinking them trying to like it but it just dosent take.
    The black and tan is good at DFH. Also try the 75 minute IPA.

Growlers in gaithersburg makes some good beer

Titans77

Welcome to Fredneck
    Jul 29, 2012
    Frederick, MD
    So, I have always been a bigger beer guy than a gun guy. Even though I turned 21 back in April, living so close to Flying Dog has grabbed my interest.

I frequent the Roasthouse Pub in Frederick right near May's Restaurant. They have 20 craft beers on tap, but they have a happy hour Monday thru Friday from 3:00pm-6:00pm where all draft beers are half off. They always have something good to drink.

My favorite beers so far have been Firestone Walker Wookey Jack, Stone Ruination 10th Anniversary, and Great Divide Espresso Oak Aged Yeti. But my go to beer that I always have in my fridge is Sierra Nevada Torpedo. The best budget IPA money can buy!

JDove

Ultimate Member
    Jun 16, 2010
    DuClaw isn't bad. I always liked Capital City Brewing in DC. Capital Kolsch and Prohibition Porter are good, they also had a seasonal Belgian Triple that was pretty good. I thought they had good food to, haven't been in a long time though.

relco86

Aug 6, 2011
    Moco
    DuClaw isn't bad. I always liked Capital City Brewing in DC. Capital Kolsch and Prohibition Porter are good, they also had a seasonal Belgian Triple that was pretty good. I thought they had good food to, haven't been in a long time though.

Beir Baron in Dupont is my absolute favorite beer place to go to... Hands down has the best beers you can get your hands on. Tho its not a brewery, the bar has over 250 beers available and they are all different. Best part is their staff. Since the first time you go in you dont really know anything, you basically ask the staff for the best Belgian or Best beer they have, or make up your own category and they will take care of you. Just fyi tho its a little expensive...7-14 bucks a beer. But everyone has to go once. Their food is decent too.

Check the link out.

http://inlovewithbier.com/wordpress2/

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom