• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • P226RN

Not your average girl
    Jun 28, 2010
    Got a set recently but haven't put them on yet... Anyone use them and do you know if they work with the Magpul Bad lever?

i have them on all 9 of my ARs. to me they serve a dual purpose: they won't back out ; and the trigger pin keeps the trigger axis lubricated.

The Gen 2 model is the one i have on my BAD equipped gun and there is no interference. I have been using these for years and have all 3 mods. The second mod was more bulbous and the latest rev is essentially the first model without a screw at the hammer axis. They use a slotted keyway there same as rev 2 but in the same barbell shape as mod 1.

YMMV.

P226RN

Not your average girl
    Jun 28, 2010
    thanks for the thoughts good to know they work with the BAD....

crfakm4

hotel z71
    Jun 8, 2008
    MD
    The general concensus is that they are only needed for FA. I had my pins walk out on me once due to improper installation, so I put in KNS pins to make sure that never happened again.

BlueFin

Ultimate Member
    Dec 3, 2007
    Montgomery Village
    The trigger pin on my factory assembled Stag started walking on me at around 500 rds. At one point I did not noticed the pin was almost about to fall off and the trigger jammed. KNS solved the problem. I have the gen 1.

Idempotent

Zombies' Worst Nightmare
    Apr 12, 2010
    Anyone know what kind of pins came in the parts kit with the most recent AR-15 group buy? They did have two non-symmetrical notches in them. I couldn't figure out which orientation to put the pins in either (either way didn't seem to matter).

JoeBobOutfitters.com

Industry Partner
    Oct 20, 2010
    Hays, KS
    Anyone know what kind of pins came in the parts kit with the most recent AR-15 group buy? They did have two non-symmetrical notches in them. I couldn't figure out which orientation to put the pins in either (either way didn't seem to matter).

They have just standard trigger pins. The "upgraded" KNS type pins are not included in your standard kits.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom