• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • deerslayer79

Jan 27, 2007
    Delmar Md
    Yeah never would thought sayin Hi would end up turnin up into bacon vs scrapple,me,I eat the hell out of both.I worked for a butcher in Delmar Md,kinda a hired gun.Man I killed a many of pigs,cows,and believe it or not goats.

Mike128

Feb 28, 2007
    Wow, small area. I know Jim (Didn't he have cancer?) and Gary also. With the growing ethnic population on the shore goats seem to be more and more popular. My parent's neighbor raises them and says he gets more money for the goats than he did anything else.

deerslayer79

Jan 27, 2007
    Delmar Md
    Yeah Jim had cancer.I do give it to him,he work up to the end,He was a Damn good man.I worked for old Jim for 6yrs,I am probably on PETA's most wanted list for killing all those different critters.

Mike128

Feb 28, 2007
    bigjohn,
    No, but I know where your talking about. Actually, there are a couple of guys near St Lukes road that raises goats.

deerslayer,
    Jim was one of the good ones. I didn't even know until after he passed and someone told me. Who's running the business now?
    You probably butchered a few of my deer. I mostly do the quartering and jerky now so I haven't been there in a while.

deerslayer79

Jan 27, 2007
    Delmar Md
    I skinned,quartered and cut a many of deer in Shulers shop,more than likely I have put a knife to one of yours.Jim's wife is running the show now,had a little falling out wit her,conflict of pay and ect..she also jacked prices way up too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Wolfloc22

Latest threads

Top Bottom