• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    No one has talked about 1302'ing you guys yet. There are some civil conversations for most part.

Q

I am as law abiding as they come. I work providing medical care for a non-profit organization in an underserved area. I’ve had 2 speeding tickets.

Seagrave1963

Still learnin'
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 6, 2011
    Eastern Shore
    The Capital has turned really hard left on their opinion pieces as of late. They don't even attempt to provide both sides of issues. Glad I don't pay for that rag!

That and the elimination of commenting has truly turned the "newspaper" into a complete propaganda tool.

Kinetic

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 4, 2013
    I’ve had 2 speeding tickets.

That's OK. When AOC gets her way you'll be riding your grey one speed bike to the office dressed in a Mao suit.

No more speeding tickets for you, comrade.

/s

Qbeam

Ultimate Member
    Apr 16, 2008
    Georgia
    I am as law abiding as they come. I work providing medical care for a non-profit organization in an underserved area. I’ve had 2 speeding tickets.

Same here with 2 tickets (speed traps), and law abiding. Work in a different field though.

Q

Qbeam

Ultimate Member
    Apr 16, 2008
    Georgia
    Yep. And I’m talking 2 speeding tickets since I’ve been 16. I’m 48.

Mine was three months apart, and in speed traps that I didn't know about at the time. The point scale has since shifted out of the 2 year window. The Capital FB page appears to have some relatively calm folks commenting, versus what you guys had in person. Were the MDAs that rude in person?

Q

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    Mine was three months apart, and in speed traps that I didn't know about at the time. The point scale has since shifted out of the 2 year window. The Capital FB page appears to have some relatively calm folks commenting, versus what you guys had in person. Were the MDAs that rude in person?

Q

I missed the senate hearings, where the drama happened. I hear that on the House day the Moms were overheard calling us “Aryans” in the bathroom. I think our side was more diverse than theirs.

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    I had an interesting B&F on Twitter with the Sun reporter that wrote the HPRB piece a few days ago. She claimed to be writing "balanced" and "unbiased" articles and challenged me to show where her piece was biased. I pointed out that glossed over the reason for all the MSP overturns (vague restrictions), and that she also did not include the fact that the HPRB is the ONLY civilian oversight of the MSP. I then invited her to do an investigative piece on how Bloomberg $$$$ fuels the anti-2A efforts in this state.

Haven't heard from her since...

ETA:

This is their Twitter page: https://twitter.com/capgaznews

ChrisD

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 19, 2013
    Conowingo

Q

Yes,
    I had an encounter with Andrea Chamblee upon entering the hearing room that was pretty rude on her part. At the time, I didn’t know who she was. But her demeanor in that arena was inappropriate.

gtodave

MDS Supporter
    Aug 14, 2007
    Mt Airy
    I missed the senate hearings, where the drama happened. I hear that on the House day the Moms were overheard calling us “Aryans” in the bathroom. I think our side was more diverse than theirs.

You're being bashful. Our side was WAY more diverse than theirs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom