• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • PowPow

Where's the beef?
    Nov 22, 2012
    Howard County
    She was taking pictures of IDFInfantry, etc as well. Saw it with my own eyes and nobody is paying me (Bloomberg) to make up "facts".

Her phone was aimed square at my face as well. I know it is a public space, but that strikes me as a threat. I have no expectation of privacy in a public space, but I do have an expectation of freedom of peaceful assembly!

Racer Doug14

Thread killer
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Feb 22, 2013
    Millers Maryland
    I'm sorry ma'am about your husband's murder by a crazed person. One that his employer ignored and fueled. But, his safety was their responsibility. A responsibility that THEY failed him on. I could bring up all the grief that drunk drivers cause similar to the grief and hardship you endured. But, I dont see the point. You are too emotionally detached to see that my rights are not yours to take away.
    So, with that said. You have put yourself out in the public eye to be a beacon of dissenting opinion. I hope that you can handle the pressure. Because, I WILL NOT COMPLY.

Racer Doug14

Thread killer
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Feb 22, 2013
    Millers Maryland
    Can we slam them on Facebook and on their twitters? This is really pissing me off. I’m a follower of God and a husband and a father. Nowhere in my body is a terrorist or extremist.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And those that can slam her and the Crapital Gizzette on FB, should.

ChrisD

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 19, 2013
    Conowingo
    I'm sorry ma'am about your husband's murder by a crazed person. One that his employer ignored and fueled. But, his safety was their responsibility. A responsibility that THEY failed him on. I could bring up all the grief that drunk drivers cause similar to the grief and hardship you endured. But, I dont see the point. You are too emotionally detached to see that my rights are not yours to take away.
    So, with that said. You have put yourself out in the public eye to be a beacon of dissenting opinion. I hope that you can handle the pressure. Because, I WILL NOT COMPLY.

Well said!

dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    Lack of gun rights education.
    And You can not legislate morality & ethics.

We are neither extremists nor terrorists at all. In fact I am 72 and never arrested, Retired US Army with children and grandchildren.

We do have the God Given Right to Keep and Bear and means Unencumbered rights to purchase firearms without government oversight and intervention. PERIOD....:thumbsup:

Nice to finally put face to a name this last Monday.

dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    Can we slam them on Facebook and on their twitters? This is really pissing me off. I’m a follower of God and a husband and a father. Nowhere in my body is a terrorist or extremist.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Been looking on FB, no luck.

Q

About the fourth article down, hammer them...

https://www.facebook.com/capitalgaz...HsBYymBXCIp_0S-DeFCkO9VGTzoSI&fref=nf&__xts__[0]=68.ARB_YKPQwcVE1eN-PG2fezF7IEcxsfgq_ys6Zr2GVwWQMNzecbGKwz7IqdxLe6DUyfYmhZRZq1u-Zsi9YJ7dkdzr-RTvDeKvIPxGHxSsCEwlfZRt5TNsBG-iEyR29mkzwG3g57mZeHb-5VkYEX61-i9eMJFwBXboelGCYIyZrjdehOugvoji9igWou8hZ1ZxkA6d4jzz0z6fW1sogM_Y9tIg3WADusUbnlkOHurJpKMiVtL5SiTsZ_yB_OG4DQfVeK43X9s-Ejvzb76dizlsL_CcmhXTOVcC0RiDqJ_bh408usTMwEbiKeZ0sTBNOP8LjkZN4fd0mEGcVW0OZdvtQk2zkAHygMQa2RpCdfbcpB2OytYzFZr0zHI

Qbeam

Ultimate Member
    Apr 16, 2008
    Georgia
    Don't worry, I'm the first one. Had a guy disappear his post after asking "so you are ok with people dying, just not by guns??"

Q

jc1240

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 18, 2013
    Westminster, MD
    About the fourth article down, hammer them...

https://www.facebook.com/capitalgaz...HsBYymBXCIp_0S-DeFCkO9VGTzoSI&fref=nf&__xts__[0]=68.ARB_YKPQwcVE1eN-PG2fezF7IEcxsfgq_ys6Zr2GVwWQMNzecbGKwz7IqdxLe6DUyfYmhZRZq1u-Zsi9YJ7dkdzr-RTvDeKvIPxGHxSsCEwlfZRt5TNsBG-iEyR29mkzwG3g57mZeHb-5VkYEX61-i9eMJFwBXboelGCYIyZrjdehOugvoji9igWou8hZ1ZxkA6d4jzz0z6fW1sogM_Y9tIg3WADusUbnlkOHurJpKMiVtL5SiTsZ_yB_OG4DQfVeK43X9s-Ejvzb76dizlsL_CcmhXTOVcC0RiDqJ_bh408usTMwEbiKeZ0sTBNOP8LjkZN4fd0mEGcVW0OZdvtQk2zkAHygMQa2RpCdfbcpB2OytYzFZr0zHI

The URL isn't compatible with the forum software. Is this to the opinion article being discussed? I'll snag or make a friendly URL.

Qbeam

Ultimate Member
    Apr 16, 2008
    Georgia
    From FB, linked to the article, and the post allows comments. Yes, saying we are using "terrorist" tactics. Even though they do the same thing.:sad20:

Q

Adolph Oliver Bush

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Dec 13, 2015
    I can't believe the suicide thing has gotten so much traction. They should write a bill that makes attempted suicide "double" illegal, or, mandatory minimum of 10 years.

I don't see how this has been made a viable part of the discussion (at all).

Maybe bring back the death penalty, for attempted suicide failure?

BlueHeeler

Ultimate Member
    Apr 28, 2010
    Washington, DC
    I cannot comprehend their complete denial of statistics and reality.:sad20:

• 0.7% of convicts bought their firearms at gun shows - Bureau of Justice Statistics
    • 93% of guns used in crimes are obtained illegally (i.e., not at gun stores or gun shows). BATF

Ammo Jon

Ultimate Member
    Mar 3, 2008
    And if we were terrorists who would protect them? That’s right a LEO with a gun. I guess in that case the gun is just an inanimate object and all that matters is who has possession of the gun. Not sure why the can’t see their own hypocrisy except it must be hard to see with their heads lodged so far up their asses.

Neot

Ultimate Member
    Mar 11, 2009
    South County
    The Capital has turned really hard left on their opinion pieces as of late. They don't even attempt to provide both sides of issues. Glad I don't pay for that rag!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dracula

Latest threads

Top Bottom