Attachments

• gay-rights-and-gun-rights-post-1.jpg
      gay-rights-and-gun-rights-post-1.jpg
      70.7 KB · Views: 559

madchestermonkey

Pond straddler
    Oct 10, 2012
    Lowcountry SC
    There was pro gun rally on the mall a few years ago with some gay and cross dressing speakers promoting CC amongst other things. Don't know who organized it but the secret service snipers were on the roof of the EPA building all day!

virtus

Ultimate Member
    Aug 11, 2010
    It's been said before, but gun control is a civil rights issue. Great message, the fact that it causes some liberal heads to explode is even better.

This! Any time we can link our battle with another cause, supported by libs, that's a win.

abean4187

Ultimate Member
    Apr 16, 2013
    Considering that homosexual people are now getting attacked regularly in places like New York and France, I would say now is the best time for them to start learning about concealed carry.

MDFF2008

Ultimate Member
    Aug 12, 2008
    I LOVE IT because it gets the freedom hating Democrats and Republicans both angry.

I find the line "aren't going to take shit from homophobes." a bit off-putting and rather threatening.. especially in the context of what the poster says and the picture of two people who look more like a father and son than gay lovers.
    Do we really want supposed gun-rights people (no matter what their other personal beliefs) posting thinly veiled threats in a poster supporting gun rights....
    We would not accept that from most extreme right wing "supporters"....

RRHemi

Mar 1, 2013
    Annapolis, MD
    I think we should accept support from any group as long as they are acting responsibly. The world is an ever changing place with new types of threats popping up all the time. We should be able to defend ourselves.

Shazam

Dec 20, 2012
    There's a whole lot of gay people in this world. It would be nice to have them on our side. I'm OK with this.

"Politics makes strange bedfellows"

circleshooter

Ultimate Member
    Nov 8, 2009
    Baltimore County
    Why...clutch the pearls!

If this can help make a would-be committer of a hate crime, just because they don't like who someone is, think twice....good.

Sadly there still isn't a Pink Pistols chapter in Baltimore. I'd be a member.

rem87062597

Annapolis, MD
    Jul 13, 2012
    I find the line "aren't going to take shit from homophobes." a bit off-putting and rather threatening..

I completely agree. It makes it seem like this poster is supporting gay people shooting the first ******* who calls them a name; while that is terrible, it's not a threat to the individual's life and the legal system would definitely not call it justifiable self-defense. I like this poster's concept, but the wording should be different.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom