• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Oh3

Jan 2, 2016
    Carroll Co
    I haven't been to Annapolis in almost 35 years. Thanks for the info! parking and transportation seems very agreeable.

Deep Lurker

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 22, 2019
    I haven't been to Annapolis in almost 35 years. Thanks for the info! parking and transportation seems very agreeable.

Oh3, glad you can join us!

You are guaranteed to have an interesting time, as this event will be the first of its kind!

Deep Lurker

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 22, 2019
    For those of you are new to MDS, or returning like Oh3 after a long time away, for many years previous pro-2A rallies in Annapolis have typically occurred on what came to be known as “Gun Bill Days.”

The MD General Assembly used to schedule hearings in the House and Senate for almost all firearm-related bills to be heard on the same day: one day for all the House bills, and another day for all the Senate bills.

This made it convenient for our side to go to Annapolis to testify on all the bills on the same day.

Deep Lurker

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 22, 2019
    However, times have changed: older DemocRats have recently retired, died, or stepped aside and have surrendered their lifetime ownership of their leadership posts.

Also, a shocking number of DemocRats every year are arrested and convicted of major crimes, and imprisoned, and have to be replaced with new criminals.

This is because the MGA is an institution for actual DemocRat criminals: bribery, graft, extortion, theft, sexual assault, physical assault, public drunkenness, hate crimes, anger management issues, even indecent exposure in front of children.

DemocRats not only feel entitled to do this, they feel untouchable; and most of the time they are.

NOTE: these same DemocRat criminals — including those recently sentenced to prison — all vote against the your rights 100% of the time: the rights of non-criminals. They always seek to punish the law-abiding.

Deep Lurker

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 22, 2019
    Their equally corrupt but younger legislative replacements — the new generation of radical, tyrannically-crazed anti-American DemocRats — have taken over the MD government, which is why the MGA has gone from being a typical DemocRat self-dealing criminal enterprise to a full-time political dictatorship.

Even Larry Hogan has called last year’s MGA the most “pro-criminal” legislature ever; MD DemocRats have truly become the Criminal Caucus: just this morning they smirked their way through all of the bill amendments proposed by Republicans to fight crime and punish criminal acts.

Then they gleefully defeated all of the Republican amendments.

These “new” DemocRats have grown increasingly desperate to prove themselves to their New York, California and international paymasters Bloomberg and Soros, and have acted fanatically to propose and pass as many Un-Constitutional anti-gun owner bills as quickly as possible.

They also changed tactics to spread out these bills to different days to thin out the testimony; they’ve shortened the testimony time, and now have shown such hatred, arrogance and disdain toward the hearing witnesses, with a level of disrespect never before experienced.

By showing up on 2/5 on their big happy party speech day in the Statehouse lobby - - where traditionally the DemocRats euphorically celebrate their decades of corrupt political dictatorship and are endlessly stroked by their envious friends in the press - - we are a free people, free to speak our minds to them as we always do in a civil manner in Annapolis.

Yet we are free to speak without the institutional hobbles they intentionally inflict on us in their kabuki-theater Committee hearings, with their pre-determined legislative outcomes.

135sohc

Ultimate Member
    Oct 27, 2013
    Challenge coins of a few different text combinations for distribution next week are in the works :)

Deep Lurker

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 22, 2019
    Challenge coins of a few different text combinations for distribution next week are in the works :)

Now that’s what I’m talking about!

Please save some examples to put on display in the Maryland Second Amendment Freedom Museum.

They will become instant collectors’ items on 2/5!

Deep Lurker

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 22, 2019
    These are some of the “criminal DemocRat” signs Patriot Picket members displayed on the sidewalk at Lawyers Mall in Annapolis just in 2018 alone:

:tdown::tdown::tdown:

:wtf:

Attachments

• 8D1A5780-476A-4ADE-BDC4-02AEB7857F35.jpg
      8D1A5780-476A-4ADE-BDC4-02AEB7857F35.jpg
      92.6 KB · Views: 379
    Last edited:

Art3

Eqinsu Ocha
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2015
    Harford County
    Is the Patriot Picket going to put a flashy advertisement about this on facebook with when and where details soon, so we can easily share it around and get more exposure? How about MSI? I was surprised (and a little disappointed) that a few of our fellow 2A supporters in Annapolis today did not know about MSI and just kinda stumbled onto trying to support SB198 through word of mouth. I can't help but hope that a lot of willing folks somehow missed the message.

I can put my own call to action post out on facebook, but something with a little more organizational leadership that can be shared around would seem more effective. :shrug:

Deep Lurker

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 22, 2019
    Nate Oaks was charges with crimes while a sitting Senator, yet continued to vote against us in the General Assembly.

We wondered why Oaks was allowed to remain, but Mike Miller was President, so ...

:innocent0

Attachments

• 63211EA3-0539-4381-AB3A-869E347783AE.jpg
      63211EA3-0539-4381-AB3A-869E347783AE.jpg
      100.2 KB · Views: 343
    • 748272D1-99E4-4A7B-B894-836094D199E0.jpg
      748272D1-99E4-4A7B-B894-836094D199E0.jpg
      94.9 KB · Views: 361

Deep Lurker

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 22, 2019
    Is the Patriot Picket going to put a flashy advertisement about this on facebook with when and where details soon, so we can easily share it around and get more exposure?

How about MSI? I was surprised (and a little disappointed) that a few of our fellow 2A supporters in Annapolis today did not know about MSI and just kinda stumbled onto trying to support SB198 through word of mouth.

I can't help but hope that a lot of willing folks somehow missed the message.

I can put my own call to action post out on facebook, but something with a little more organizational leadership that can be shared around would seem more effective. :shrug:

Hi Art, and thanks for testifying today in Annapolis.

The short answer is yes, it’s coming.

No idea what Maryland Shall issue will do; the occasion of the State of the State speech is an equally historic opportunity for MSI, as a non-partisan group, to lobby Maryland legislators in their actual lobby, but it is not likely to happen when we are there.

I do trust that, 2/5 also being a gun bill hearing day, MSI will be everywhere behind the scenes, doing their separate, very effective behind-the-scenes thing.

This event was posted in the open on MDS for a reason so please everyone don’t hesitate to post about it on your own social media and share it around to the max, even if you can’t make it yourself.

No one has to explain why they can’t be there on 2/5; in fact, to keep everything positive and focused, we ask that you not. Everyone understands.

However, those who are working next Wednesday or who are too distant and - - to our mutual regret - - must miss this historic event, please help us get the word out, because that is participating too.

Art3

Eqinsu Ocha
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2015
    Harford County
    Hi Art, and thanks for testifying today in Annapolis.

The short answer is yes, it’s coming.

No idea what Maryland Shall issue will do; the occasion of the State of the State speech is an equally historic opportunity for MSI, as a non-partisan group, to lobby Maryland legislators in their actual lobby, but it is not likely to happen when we are there.

I do trust that, 2/5 also being a gun bill hearing day, MSI will be everywhere behind the scenes, doing their separate, very effective behind-the-scenes thing.

This event was posted in the open on MDS for a reason so please everyone don’t hesitate to post about it on your own social media and share it around to the max, even if you can’t make it yourself.

No one has to explain why they can’t be there on 2/5; in fact, to keep everything positive and focused, we ask that you not. Everyone understands.

However, those who are working next Wednesday or who are too distant and - - to our mutual - - have to regret miss this historic event, please help us get the word out, because that is participating too.

Thank you. I didn't know if it was supposed to be kept low key for any strategy that I didn't know about. Folks need to put in their leave slips early.:tap:

Deep Lurker

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 22, 2019
    DemocRat Delegate Morhaim wasn’t criminally charged, he just accepted “consulting fees” from pot growers while voting on pot legislation, if I recall correctly.

Got his slap on the wrist. Boo hoo that hurt.

Nothing un-DemocRat to see here.

:innocent0

Attachments

• 1282DDA1-F8B4-43B7-B79D-A338FB633FE2.jpg
      1282DDA1-F8B4-43B7-B79D-A338FB633FE2.jpg
      95.6 KB · Views: 338

Deep Lurker

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 22, 2019
    Delegate Ariana Kelly as a DemocRat votes 100% of the time AGAINST YOU because YOU are IRRESPONSIBLE and cannot be trusted to behave rationally.

Resign in disgrace?

How about be promoted to be a sub-Committee Chair and was MoCo Caucus Delegation Chair.

She’s perfect for the job.

Attachments

• 056AD6F3-EF2D-4CB0-8F4D-BABFB84BA838.jpg
      056AD6F3-EF2D-4CB0-8F4D-BABFB84BA838.jpg
      92.6 KB · Views: 327

Deep Lurker

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 22, 2019
    How a bill becomes law:

have a typical DemocRat nutcase vote for it:

https://bethesdamagazine.com/bethes...elly-charged-with-indecent-exposure-trespass/

“The charging documents state Sanford played a cell phone video for police that showed Kelly ringing the doorbell "numerous times," exposing her breasts in the direction of Sanford’s cell phone camera, and then "with one breast in each hand [shaking] them up and down.’”

In Maryland this is known as “MoCo loco” ...

According to a fellow MD Democrat legislator, what Kelly does is “hugely important.” So huge.

Kelly asked to be arrested.

Attachments

• 89641A66-ACEF-4138-9085-ECCFDDEBA0CE.jpg
      89641A66-ACEF-4138-9085-ECCFDDEBA0CE.jpg
      105.9 KB · Views: 343
    • A7152E46-A1AC-42E3-9D42-AB76781C3CAF.jpg
      A7152E46-A1AC-42E3-9D42-AB76781C3CAF.jpg
      88.6 KB · Views: 330
    • 4532025D-45F5-4305-9CD7-49F4FAEFDC9D.jpg
      4532025D-45F5-4305-9CD7-49F4FAEFDC9D.jpg
      72 KB · Views: 329

Users who are viewing this thread