• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    And for anyone going tomorrow, it is supposed to be the Apocalypse, so be sure to wear your asbestos underwear.

Damnit, why'd you say that? You know how embarrassing it is when you walk in a place and someone else is wearing the same outfit?

mvee

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 13, 2007
    Crofton
    Don't give up on the show. I believe it will get better as more quality vendors set up. Your participation is what brings us here. Help to make it a better show. Spend $5 as a investment on bringing in a new show. In fact if you purchase $150 or more from us and bring in this page, I'll refund you the door fee!! I am a vendor with real guns and gun parts. I will have High End AR parts and our Precision Rifles. We do very well at all the shows we attend and we do 45 shows per year!. We will have 16 tables and they will be loaded. IF you need AR parts, quality AR parts, then come and get them! We will also have rifles there and will build semi custom AR on the site. We will also repair or MOD your AR. We have primers, powder, Lapua cases, some pistol brass, tactical cases (USA MADE), and rifle/shotgun cases. We are a MD Dealer and Federal Class 7 Manufacturer. We have 20 round Mags for the AR. List of Products: Troy, Diamond Head, Yankee Hill Machine, Daniel Defense, GG&G, Magpul, Stark, Hogue, Acog, EOtech, Insight, NightForce, Precision Reflex, Command Arms, Ergo, Lilja, and Many more. We have 16 Display cases! 6000 Lbs of quality AR and Tactical products!

www.precisionfirearms.com
    Welcome to the forum. Good to see you here. I have been drooling over your uppers for a while. Hopefully I can stop by this weekend.

ITG

Jan 26, 2011
    Frederick County
    Don't give up on the show. I believe it will get better as more quality vendors set up. Your participation is what brings us here. Help to make it a better show. Spend $5 as a investment on bringing in a new show. In fact if you purchase $150 or more from us and bring in this page, I'll refund you the door fee!! I am a vendor with real guns and gun parts. I will have High End AR parts and our Precision Rifles. We do very well at all the shows we attend and we do 45 shows per year!. We will have 16 tables and they will be loaded. IF you need AR parts, quality AR parts, then come and get them! We will also have rifles there and will build semi custom AR on the site. We will also repair or MOD your AR. We have primers, powder, Lapua cases, some pistol brass, tactical cases (USA MADE), and rifle/shotgun cases. We are a MD Dealer and Federal Class 7 Manufacturer. We have 20 round Mags for the AR. List of Products: Troy, Diamond Head, Yankee Hill Machine, Daniel Defense, GG&G, Magpul, Stark, Hogue, Acog, EOtech, Insight, NightForce, Precision Reflex, Command Arms, Ergo, Lilja, and Many more. We have 16 Display cases! 6000 Lbs of quality AR and Tactical products!

Just saw these guys in York, ridiculous amount of inventory especially for a show. Thinking of heading over in the morning to take another look.

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county

It's ashame you didn't post this sooner.

Spot77

Ultimate Member
    May 8, 2005
    Anne Arundel County
    Well heck.....now I suppose I'll go. I was thinking about it anyway.

I'll have on my blue mdshooters t-shirt. say hi if anyone sees me. I'll throw a few of the remaining mdshooters magnets in my pocket. These were from the "more bad" batch so they won't stick on your vehicle more than a few weeks probably. :rolleyes:

Neot

Ultimate Member
    Mar 11, 2009
    South County
    Might make it there tomorrow just to see....I've gotta run the Warrior Dash in Southern MD today. Let's hope this show gets better as time goes on!

browning guy

SCRUFFY NERF HERDER
    Dec 10, 2009
    Essex

HAVE SEEN THSES GUYS IN YORK AND VA. THEY SEEM TO KNOW THEIR STUFF AND HAVE SOME GOOD PRODUCTS, I THINK I BOUGHT SOME PRIMERS FROM YOU IN YORK.

Spot77

Ultimate Member
    May 8, 2005
    Anne Arundel County
    It wasn't the worst show I've ever been to.

Definitely all guns, knives and accesories....not much of the typical flea market junk.

The guys from Precision had a TON of AR stuff there....they weren't kidding about that.

Still waiting to see some prices that don't take my breath away. Bass Pro is still raping people for $9.99 per 20 of Remington .223, and someone at the show had the nerve to try to sell the same thing for $14.99 :rolleyes:

I talked with Lou45 for a bit and met Old Sarge. Nice seeing both of you fellas. :thumbsup:

BTW, Lou has some nice prices on some cool rifles. He's definitely worth paying a visit to.

kken

May 17, 2011
    I enjoyed the show... definitely more guns there than I expected. Granted the prices weren't so hot but some where downright decent. Had to pass up the mosin nagant for $140 but was sorely tempted. I'll continue supporting this show as it exceeded my expectations which were admittedly set low. It looked to be at capacity so wondering if the venue will change as it was pretty tight in there. Some dudes could stand to wear a bit less aftershave. :D

Spot77

Ultimate Member
    May 8, 2005
    Anne Arundel County
    I enjoyed the show... definitely more guns there than I expected. Granted the prices weren't so hot but some where downright decent. Had to pass up the mosin nagant for $140 but was sorely tempted. I'll continue supporting this show as it exceeded my expectations which were admittedly set low. It looked to be at capacity so wondering if the venue will change as it was pretty tight in there. Some dudes could stand to wear a bit less aftershave. :D

x2 on that. Thanks God those big fans were running. :sad20:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Lloyd_Hansen

Latest threads

Top Bottom