• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DetectiveWildman

Feb 27, 2018
    Buy. Two options are cz scorpion or cmmg guard/mk9. Considering they are blowback with no gas block and would be full length carbine with dedicated 9mm magwells they should be easy peasy right?

danb

dont be a dumbass
    Feb 24, 2013
    google is your friend, I am not.
    This is probably lar for the course with MD gun laws but hell I'm more confused now than when I started!

MD gun laws are vague and confusing, to scare you into self-disarmament.

Buy. Two options are cz scorpion or cmmg guard/mk9. Considering they are blowback with no gas block and would be full length carbine with dedicated 9mm magwells they should be easy peasy right?

I am sure you will be able to find an FLL who has it in stock or can order these. I have fondled the CZ, but not the CMMG.

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014

You should be fine with this caveat; There are FFLs, and there are FFLs. If one refuses to deal, find another. Go to Engage Armament or United Gun Shop. They know the law. :thumbsup:

danb

dont be a dumbass
    Feb 24, 2013
    google is your friend, I am not.
    You should be fine with this caveat; There are FFLs, and there are FFLs. If one refuses to deal, find another. Go to Engage Armament or United Gun Shop. They know the law. :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: I was just about to mention - United has a Scorpion pistol FDE on consignment. I fondled it the other day. If I had not blown some cash on, ahem, mp5clone another mp5clone sexy mp5clone girl, I might have picked it up. May be claimed, but they most likely can order another Scorpion carbine or pistol if they dont have one in stock.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom