• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sundazes

Throbbing Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 13, 2006
    Arkham
    They both make sense to me. I was born over off Liberty Road in the Lochearn area before moving to West Friendship. My Uncle (his hunting partner) was off Sudbrook Lane which was near Mountainside. I would imagine he bought that ammo back before 1972.

Mountainside was farther west. They were in the shopping center at Deer Park Rd, near the RV place. Clark, the owner was a great guy. Think of a milder version of Lou. They were the place for reloading supplies in the area. Always fully stocked.It was a great shop to go to. I used to trek out there from Towson.

Whoever said you needed to know they were there was correct. As I said, they were in that mall (Deer Park Center??) and only had a tiny sign out front.
    The funning part was the shop was inside a mall, right next to a day care. I have a couple of display signs from the shop I got from them when Clark retired and closed up.

Overboost44

6th gear
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 10, 2013
    Kent Island
    Mountainside was farther west. They were in the shopping center at Deer Park Rd, near the RV place. Clark, the owner was a great guy. Think of a milder version of Lou. They were the place for reloading supplies in the area. Always fully stocked.It was a great shop to go to. I used to trek out there from Towson.

Whoever said you needed to know they were there was correct. As I said, they were in that mall (Deer Park Center??) and only had a tiny sign out front.
    The funning part was the shop was inside a mall, right next to a day care. I have a couple of display signs from the shop I got from them when Clark retired and closed up.

Ahh, I know exactly where that was. I went there once so it must have been before just before it closed. It had to have been between '92-'94. I thought it was so strange to find it in the mall. Don't remember the day care part, that is quite funny.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Millebar

Latest threads

Top Bottom