• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mark75H

MD Wear&Carry Instructor
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 25, 2011
    Outside the Gates
    The main point of the Second Amendment is that the government should fear the people and not the other way around.

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    Dude looks like he needs to get laid.

Where's Ron Jeremy when you need him?
    In jail and never getting out.

IMG_0599.jpeg
    R

MaxVO2

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    In jail and never getting out.

View attachment 415174 R

****OMG Ron has definitely seen better days!! I read he has had pretty major heart problems and is impotent, broke, and unable to work in his former profession. Also, is that a beard or just his chest hair coming out of his prison issued uniform!!?? :shocked4:

That dude almost always looked like he needed a bath, including in that pic.

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    He is in jail for numerous sexual charges and he has been ruled not competent to stand trial so he will most likely never get out

Allen65

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 29, 2013
    Anne Arundel County
    Hogg is just another Harvard educated moron.

Also, I think Madison was saying:

A well-regulated militia (i.e. an army) is required to defend the country.

That army is under the control of the federal government, and as such is subject to becoming used by a tyrannical government.

Because of the need of a militia, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shal not be infringed BECAUSE of the need for a standing army or militia.
    He's a dogmatic, opinionated, moron who now just happens to have a Harvard-enhanced vocabulary. I'm not sure he really received any actual education. It's not hard for those who go for liberal arts degrees to pick and choose only those classes that reiterate what they already "know".

smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008
    Who is D. Hogg?

(Seriously.)
    hogg arms.png

This genetic afterthought. I'm pretty sure he once liked a girl, but she said she won't date him because she doesn't like small arms. Being the moron he is, he assumed she meant guns and has spouted nonsent anti-2a propaganda ever since in a desperate attempt to get laid.

Boats

Broken Member
    Mar 13, 2012
    Howeird County
    View attachment 415191
    This genetic afterthought. I'm pretty sure he once liked a girl, but she said she won't date him because she doesn't like small arms. Being the moron he is, he assumed she meant guns and has spouted nonsent anti-2a propaganda ever since in a desperate attempt to get laid.

He looks like a Bratz doll: tiny body and arms, huge head

28Shooter

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 19, 2010
    Baltimore, Maryland
    He’s just another mind-numbed robot who is dancing in the blood of the victims of gun violence…trying to build a career from it.

In other words…just another anti-gun attention whore.
    Perfect description of the little twit!

Wouldn't you love to know who actually pays his way? I doubt he's ever worked a real and honest job in his pathetic life.

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    He's got a lot of credibility when it comes to Constitutional rights. After all, his Dad is an FBI agent!

Oh, wait...

WatTyler

Ultimate Member
    This schmuck was born a grifter. Now that he's finished his free ride through Hahvard, Soros or Bloomberg may give him a spin as a professional activist/fundraiser. But he'll never be ready for the big top. More like geek tent material, I'd say.

Threeband

The M1 Does My Talking
    Dec 30, 2006
    Carroll County
    This schmuck was born a grifter. Now that he's finished his free ride through Hahvard, Soros or Bloomberg may give him a spin as a professional activist/fundraiser. But he'll never be ready for the big top. More like geek tent material, I'd say.

They've been maintaining him as a back-bencher ever since he fraudulently inserted himself into the scene at the Stoneman High School shooting years ago. (He was at home when he heard about the shooting, jumped on his bike and peddled madly to the scene to get in front of the cameras.)

Looks like some Groomer decided to fit him out with a Harvard degree, presumably to build his credentials for future use. I doubt he'll ever amount to anything.

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    Gotta wonder how many corn dogs he could stuff into his corn hole.

Hogg.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom