• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • T-Bone

Mar 23, 2009
    Frederick/Germantown area
    Hi guys,
    Theres an unfired Glock 36 on AuctionArms #9087716 until tomorrow at about noon. I 'sorta' know the guy selling it-(I've bought from him)- and its a straight up, honest private party auction. If anyones been looking for a powerhouse CCW the high bid now is only $495.00.--and he WILL sell it for that, I know. Two holsters come with it too. Excellent opportunity!! HTH someone :)......TB

T-Bone

Mar 23, 2009
    Well, someone picked up that unfired Glock 36. They got the best conceal/carry gun Glock has ever made for $517.99...If only that whole Glock *safety* thing didn't make me so uncomfortable I woulda snatched it up! I'll stick with my Beretta with it's external safety. :) T-Bone

saltydog

Thank You NRA
    Feb 13, 2009
    The State of confusion
    T-Bone If you're talking about the Glock not having some type of safety I absolutely agree with you on that. I have a S&W that has no safety on the gun, it makes me a little edgy when it's loaded; but I make sure I'm real careful with it too.

Thanks for the heads up on the auction, I just didn't see it until the time was already over to even think about placing a bid on it. I'll keep watching just in case you post another find like this one.

T-Bone

Mar 23, 2009
    No prob SaltyDog. I see a lot of the talk on this handgun forum is about carry guns so I thought I'd mention it.
    We're definitely alike when it comes to carrying one in the chamber man. I had a g36 but couldn't bring myself to carry it with one ready to go. The trigger on mine was just too light for me to keep a rnd. in the chamber. I know lotsa people do it without incident but I guess I got a phobia or something. I'm scared of "Glock leg". :)
    My Beretta PX4 gets most of my attention at the moment but it's just too big to CC sometimes. The warmer it gets the more I find myself carrying my KT P11-(12+1)- It's one of those guns whose long hard DAO trigger pull makes me feel alright about keeping one racked without a real big risk of putting another hole in my butt!*LOL* I'll let ya know ahead if John sells off any more of his minty pistolas Salty. :) T-Bone

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Lloyd_Hansen

Latest threads

Top Bottom