• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • What restaurant?

• Total voters

Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    Another great time, thanks to everyone that made it, I always learn something and make a new acquaintance or two.

mr_h: yep, the AACO meetups are the most regular and have the best turn-out, they have been happening about every month or so for quite a while. Just keep a lookout under 'events'. Who knows there may be one in a neighboring county that is pretty close. I regularly attend the HOCO and AACO meet-ups, I'm hoping PGCO will have one sometime this summer, I know a few good folks in here that live in PGCO, especially the Bowie people (Berwyn Rod & Gun Club is in Bowie).

smokering

Day Walker
    May 16, 2008
    AA
    Great....I had pureed yams. :sad20: Well at least hopefully I'll keep my teeth. :thumbsup: Another session, than wife's surgery....I should be able to make it out by oh 2011. :party29:

Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    I just checked out James Kings website, I hear good things about him. Will Starr be running against King? I had a chance to meet Starr, like him a lot and he made it to this last AACO get together. I'm pretty sure they are in two different districts, I'd support both.

Matlack

Scribe
    Dec 15, 2008
    We are in different districts. I am in Dist 32.

It was good talking with everyone.

Dave

Decoy

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 2, 2007
    Dystopia
    Had a great time last night, it was a lot of fun to debate, talk shop....oh and drink beer :thumbsup:

clandestine

AR-15 Savant
    Oct 13, 2008
    Elkton, MD
    Had a great time last night, it was a lot of fun to debate, talk shop....oh and drink beer :thumbsup:

Same here.

I realized afterward that I didnt talk to your Wife. I hope she wasnt insulted.

I had a chance to talk it up with you, Minuteman, Norton, Scottysan, h2u, and Honestfool

h2u

Village Idiot
    Jul 8, 2007
    South County
    Same here.

I realized afterward that I didnt talk to your Wife. I hope she wasnt insulted.

I had a chance to talk it up with you, Minuteman, Norton, Scottysan, h2u, and Honestfool

Noticed how she moved to the FAAAAR end of the table after Norton broke out the Catholic priest jokes....:innocent0

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    Noticed how she moved to the FAAAAR end of the table after Norton broke out the Catholic priest jokes....:innocent0

Hey, it's not a sin my son.....:lol2:

I asked if anyone was going to be offended.

Be glad Spot77 wasn't there. I'm positively tame by comparison.

Martian

MSI Executive Member
    Mar 15, 2007
    PG Co.
    I'm hoping PGCO will have one sometime this summer...
    I made it to the meetup in California, MD last night (25th Jul). Wonderful to meet forum members and see old friends and acquaintances!

There has to be a decent restaurant in PG for a meet--what about Laurel, Bowie, Mitchellville, Greenbelt, College Park, or Brandywine? Or we could take over a section of the Bowie Baysox stadium! National Harbor has some interesting restaurants, but parking is expensive.

Killarney House on Central Ave. is pretty good, although I think it may be just inside AA Co. It's certainly convenient from a lot of directions.

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    There has to be a decent restaurant in PG for a meet--what about Laurel, Bowie, Mitchellville, Greenbelt, College Park, or Brandywine?

We've done stuff at Franklin's in Hyattsville before. Wouldn't take much to get me down there.

There's also BW3 in Glen Dale and College Park.

Of course DuClaw is always high on the list, but that's practically AACO too.

Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    I'm partial to Laurel for a PGCO meet-up for a couple reasons, but most importantly:

It's close to AACO, MOCO and HOCO, so good chance more MDShooters folks can make it.

princegeorges1.gif

RegMuniMap_big.gif

?Laurel Hooters
    14707 Baltimore Avenue, Laurel, MD 20707-4847
    (301) 362-5668‎
    hooters.com
    8 reviews

tundramuscle03

Beer Jockey
    Mar 19, 2007
    Dundalk Noob
    Sucks that I missed this one, makes 2 in a row for me :sad20:......stupid me managed to get off earlier from work and went home and decided to take a nap....bad idea, I didn't wake up until almost 10pm....Damnit!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom