• ...and so much more!
  • What restaurant?

• Total voters

Oldcarjunkie

R.I.P
    Jan 8, 2009
    A.A county
    Doh! I forgot about that. I fail! :sad20:
    Hey in your defense though they are "hella" big. I have been to a few places for dinner since and asked how big there 14-15 dollar crab cake is, they show me something that is half the size of hella's for the same price, i told them they need to take lessons from Hella's.(Bateman's, Sea Side on FT smallwood :sad20:)

Oldcarjunkie

R.I.P
    Jan 8, 2009
    A.A county
    Well hopefully I will get some rest before we all meet up tomorrow,I have to leave at 2am and wont get home till about 2pm tomorrow. what time is everyone thinking? 6-ish and on?

h2u

Village Idiot
    Jul 8, 2007
    South County
    Hella's has the best food IMO. But with Karaoke it makes holding a conversation with anyone, other than the person on either side of you, an issue. Not really the purpose of the gathering.

I've never been to the Irish Channel, but my understanding is it's more popular and thus will be more cramped and loud with the Happy Hour/Friday night crowd.

I voted Kaufmanns just for the fact that last time we sat outside, pulled some tables together and everyone could listen to the conversation. The food is at decent there as well.

I'm down with any of the choices.

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    h2u,

Do you still want to look at that Dokter?

smokering

Day Walker
    May 16, 2008
    AA
    Well it's gonna be a hot one if you guys are planning an outside excursion, especially if there is no breeze. I'm @ the dentist this afternoon, so I have the feeling I won't be in position to attend. Enjoy though.

h2u

Village Idiot
    Jul 8, 2007
    South County
    Well it's gonna be a hot one if you guys are planning an outside excursion, especially if there is no breeze. I'm @ the dentist this afternoon, so I have the feeling I won't be in position to attend. Enjoy though.

Maybe even have the patio to ourselves....ensures better service ;)
    Actually, I was just throwing it out there. At least at Kaufmann's you have a choice of in/outside.

I'll just be waiting for Tundra and Decoy to make the final call and I'll be there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom