• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Adolph Oliver Bush

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Dec 13, 2015
    No strings on Barnetts in the fall of 2014. Maybe Barnett fixed the problem. Appears to have been a known problem. http://www.crossbownation.com/community/threads/broken-string-on-quad-400.14691/

I confess to have not looked lately.

I am a mechanical engineer. Some of my work involves dealing with suction-related injuries for swimming pools.

Drains can get you in a couple of ways. Sometimes people just get held against the bottom by the pool drain and drown. Sometimes they sit on it (usually children) and their guts get sucked out their back sides. Google Abigail Taylor for more info (I am not aware of any graphic images of her injury and subsequent death). Of course, the vagina is an alternate exit under the right circumstances too, which is how I wound up learning about coitus induced vaginal evisceration.

Now back to what brings me here, Maryland 2A issues....

Chris

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Jun 21, 2005
    Cecil Co, Maryland
    If you don't how your weapon of choice works then leave it home. I guess if I were to put my finger in front of the muzzle of a handgun and blow it off or just the tip I should sue. If I were to hit the gas instead of the brake and hit a wall and injure my hand I should sue. If you screwed up and it's someone else's fault, I think not. Chris

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dracula

Latest threads

Top Bottom