• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • engineerbrian

JMB fan club
    Sep 3, 2010
    Fredneck
    Well, i guess Barnett will be install safety guards that are worse than the ones already in place.

Its pretty simple really. Keep your effing fingers out of the way!

Blackstar65

Ultimate Member
    Jun 27, 2010
    I am sure the covered hand placement in the manual. I know because I distinctly remember reading it. Screw that guy and his fracked up fingers and his ambulance chasing attorneys.

engineerbrian

JMB fan club
    Sep 3, 2010
    Fredneck
    I am sure the covered hand placement in the manual. I know because I distinctly remember reading it. Screw that guy and his fracked up fingers and his ambulance chasing attorneys.

In the manual...hell its written on the crossbow itself. He should go hang out with the lady that needs a "hot" label on her coffee :sad20:

Adolph Oliver Bush

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Dec 13, 2015
    Thanks for the post. My Ten Point has a second safety on the fore-grip just for the purpose of helping to keep your fingers. Even if you pull the trigger, it won't fire unless you are also squeezing the button on the fore-grip. I have missed a shot because I didn't hit the fore-grip safety, but I am not missing any fingertips.

Of course, Barnett isn't exactly top of the line. Went shopping at BassPro with my kid for a crossbow for him. The store doesn't even keep the Barnetts strung because the bow string often breaks, flinging string everywhere like a bullwhip.

If de-gloving creeps you out, then by no means should you google "coitus induced vaginal evisceration", and select the "images" tab....

engineerbrian

JMB fan club
    Sep 3, 2010
    Fredneck
    Thanks for the post. My Ten Point has a second safety on the fore-grip just for the purpose of helping to keep your fingers. Even if you pull the trigger, it won't fire unless you are also squeezing the button on the fore-grip. I have missed a shot because I didn't hit the fore-grip safety, but I am not missing any fingertips.

Of course, Barnett isn't exactly top of the line. Went shopping at BassPro with my kid for a crossbow for him. The store doesn't even keep the Barnetts strung because the bow string often breaks, flinging string everywhere like a bullwhip.

If de-gloving creeps you out, then by no means should you google "coitus induced vaginal evisceration", and select the "images" tab....

Can someone check on this and let us know if its legit? I dont want to be the first to try it :innocent0

Adolph Oliver Bush

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Dec 13, 2015
    For my entry into the water cooler, I'll share that the young lady for the case that I reviewed had some uterine surgery that didn't take. IIRC, while being boinked, some sutures let loose, releasing her intestines through the service entrance.

For the record, I don't just cruise the internet looking for this stuff, it is work-related.

mark71211

Ultimate Member
    Sep 10, 2012
    Edgewater
    For my entry into the water cooler, I'll share that the young lady for the case that I reviewed had some uterine surgery that didn't take. IIRC, while being boinked, some sutures let loose, releasing her intestines through the service entrance.

For the record, I don't just cruise the internet looking for this stuff, it is work-related.

So what do you do for a living? And damn she did wait till it healed to start having sex again.

HeatSeeker

Ultimate Member
    Jun 18, 2012
    Maryland

There are several Barnett Crossbows that are strung hanging on the rack at Bass Pro right now. I bought one back in December that was fully assembled and strung at BP in Hanover.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Wolfloc22

Latest threads

Top Bottom