• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • codefive

Jun 9, 2012
    efforts of this nature prove once again ...

TOGETHER WE STAND, DIVIDED WE FALL.

This community is awesome! I cant begin to list everything I've learned since becoming part of this group. What a great place full of great people!

On another note ... How about the testimonies from the four Sherriffs and the three Commissioners? That right there was powerful stuff! Rothchilds did a great job as usual.

BDWMS

Feb 21, 2013
    Howard County
    Thanks to MSI and everyone that was able to attend. I couldn't make it but spent the day and night listening to testimony. Great job, everyone, for standing up for our rights. Message should be heard loud and clear. I'd find it hard to believe they can ignore this but they did with SB281 so we'll see... Thank you, again, for your efforts.

henn5849

Aug 29, 2009
    Cecil County, MD
    I just want to take a moment and say thank you MSI for doing a great job making this deal run so smoothly and Patrick for giving an outstanding testimony! This group really went above and beyond to help the cause.

I'm sure we'd have made a splash regardless but ... due to their tireless efforts, we have put forth a fight they wont soon forget!

A Sincere Thank you gentlemen :party29:

Never back down and never give up and for pete's sake ... donate to MSI!

Yes. Awesome job. You taught me a lot!

Mr H

Banana'd
    I just wanted to thank everyone who took time from their day, their job, their family, their lives to come out and spend the time participating in our democtatic process.

Regardless of the outcome, a message was sent reinforced... We will be heard. We are right. We have the Right.

A special thanks to the crew who pitched in to keep the crowd informed, provided information throughout the building, and stepped up to handle the informational panels throughout the day. You guys received amazing kudos, especially on such short notice.

He's going to hate me for this :D but I have to give a special callout to Whiskey. He filled in a gap when a speaker somehow got lost, and ran several successful panels throughout the day. He also had the forethought to fire up the coffee!!!

Regrettably, I have family committments in central PA today, and needed to head out shortly before midnight. But, in any case, I think this was a successful event... now to see if it will be effective.

Thanks again, guys... you did us proud!

MadCat0911

Ultimate Member
    Jan 2, 2013
    Hanover
    I just want to say thanks too, I spent hours down there yesterday watching. You guys were great. That "how to be a better 2A advocate" class was also awesome, a lot of people could benefit from it.

Now to write letters to the NRA thanking them for their rep, to the Sheriffs Association for standing up for us, and to my delegates, again.

AwesomeBill

Awesome Member
    Apr 24, 2009
    Westminster
    Yes, thank you MSI and all the rest of you I saw there yesterday. The panels definitely made the day seem shorter! I just woke up, after testifying at 1am, and crawling in to bed around 2:30. Frankly, seeing so many of you committed and staying for the long haul made it much easier for me to hang in there! And I plan to donate to cover all the snacks that I devoured yesterday.......

tsmith1499

Poor C&R Collector
    Jan 10, 2012
    Southern Mount Airy, Md.
    Would it be safe to say that we as a group have now set 2 new records? Having the senate building shut down and longest or most people to testify against any bill in recent history? Just curious if this could be verified. I know Dwyer and Pipkin said they don't ever remember the Senate building ever being closed because it was at capacity on that day.

codefive

Jun 9, 2012
    Now to write letters to the NRA thanking them for their rep, to the Sheriffs Association for standing up for us, and to my delegates, again.

That lady did a fantastic job! She came right out of the gate hitting hard. That was an excellent testimony.

bn_bullet

Nov 15, 2008
    Southern Maryland
    Yes, a special thanks to Patrick, esqappellate, Teratos, and all of the others that helped coordinate this effort.

You guys did a great job cheering everyone else on and kicking off the testimony. Thanks for your unwavering committment to the gun rights of Marylanders.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    Yes, a special thanks to Patrick, esqappellate, Teratos, and all of the others that helped coordinate this effort.

You guys did a great job cheering everyone else on and kicking off the testimony. Thanks for your unwavering committment to the gun rights of Marylanders.

MSI is nothing without a membership that will stay out until 3:45 AM to get just one minute to speak their hearts to the House. It speaks volumes that we can gather by the thousands,and have every single person remain respectful. Not only that, but there was over 14 hours of thoughtful testimony. A few people can get together and testify as so-called "experts", but without the numbers we have, it mans nothing. Our entire membership deserves credit for February 6 and yesterday.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Millebar

Latest threads

Top Bottom